Question about Nextar GPS
I am trying to type in a a address I want to find and it just goes to old addresses and will not let me finish my new route. Can I clear the old history? Bought at yard sale no instructions
Try contacting the company tech support .but when you buy stuff cheap what can you expect .
Posted on Apr 08, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 13, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Nov 25, 2011 | NetGear DG834G Router
- I suggest you first clear browsing
history. Clearing browsing history varies from the browser you are using:
If you are using Internet Explorer (go to Tools>Delete Browsing
For Firefox( click on the Firefox tab> History>Clear Recent
- Restart the browser and try to access download adobe reader again. If it;s still timing out, try to flush dns.
Flushing dns will make the system recheck and refresh the DNS cache on
- Since the computer keeps address's of the websites you visit, it
remembers the route and IP address of a specific website, if that changes and
your computer still goes to the old route that's when you get a problem with visiting and downloading from the website, so the way to refresh your computer's DNS is to clear DNS
1. Go to Start then type CMD on the search box.
2. When the black screen appears(command prompt), type in ipconfig /flushdns then press Enter on the keyboard.
- Restart your browser then try to download again.
- You may also try to use a different browser such as Google Chrome
Hope this helps.
Sep 11, 2011 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop
Feb 12, 2010 | Nextar X4-T Car GPS Receiver
Jul 26, 2009 | Nextar Q3 GPS Receiver
Nov 13, 2008 | Computers & Internet
73 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: