Question about Nokia Cell Phones
Posted by Anonymous on
Instructions are here: http://www.hard-reset.org/factory-default/how-to-safety-factory-default-nokia-asha-311-format-master-reset/
Posted on Apr 08, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Try typing #pwd# and then "send. It will reset your password to the the last 4 digits of your phone number. Then you can reset your password back to what ever one you can remember.
Posted on Oct 22, 2008
If you forgot your phone code, there is no way to get to your contact list....well, there is no risk free way to get to it. There is a utility (Samsung Code Reader) that you can use which will pull your code from the phone when it is attached by USB to a computer. But beware, as these applets are on sharing websites, so there is no tell if any of them are tainted with viruses.
Otherwise, if you are willing to forego your contact list, then you can hard reset your phone by following these steps:
A couple of things to mention:
1. This fix is NOT for unlocking the network (to use on other carriers), but rather this is for a 4-8 digit phone privacy lock that you may have forgotten what you set it to
2. If you run this fix, it will wipe out all data on the phone, effectively starting from scratch
3. You must remove the SIM card before initiating this or it will be wiped, also, leaving you with need to go buy a new one
4. You need to call Samsung to get the reset code: 800.987.4357 Tell them that you want to hard reset (wipe) your phone and you need the code. (They'll probably stay on the line with you and help you complete the task)
To hard reset the phone
1. Turn off the phone
2. Remove the back cover (battery compartment)
3. Remove the sim card
4. Turn on the phone
5. When it boots up and gets to the error message about the sim, enter the code provided by Samsung and press Return
6. Let the phone restore to original factory image and reboot
7. Turn phone off and install sim card
8. Replace back phone cover
9. Turn on the phone
10. You're ready to roll
Posted on Jun 14, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 26, 2014 | Nokia Asha 311 Mobile Phone - Unlocked Red
Jul 16, 2014 | Nokia Asha 311 Mobile Phone - Unlocked Red
Feb 14, 2014 | Nokia 2630 Cellular Phone
Jul 31, 2013 | Electronics - Others
Apr 01, 2013 | Cell Phones
Mar 24, 2013 | Cell Phones
Jan 03, 2013 | Nokia Asha 311 Nv - Grey
106 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!