Question about Garden
The only number I can find is 0195. No explanation as to what this no. is
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I would take the machine to a lawn mower shop and get advice as to what make it is and if there are any generic levers that could be adapted to do the job.
Posted on Apr 08, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 25, 2015 | 1996 Jeep Cherokee
Apr 07, 2015 | Garden
I am also looking to retro fit my manual gate spreader with the electric gate. I emailed Moultrie with the question about it and they emailed back about two weeks later that I needed to contact customer support. I call customer support but hung up after being on hold for 15 minutes. I have not found the electric gate anywhere else so I guess I will have to call them back. At this point it appears that is the only way to get one. I have been told the retro fit works with no problem.
Moultrie Customer service: 1-800-653-3334
Jan 14, 2013 | Moultrie ATV Spreader With Electric...
Aug 22, 2012 | Frigidaire Refrigerators
Welcome to FixYa.com
1. Remove air cleaner and air intake hose assembly.
2. Remove center dash trim panel.
3. Remove center console cup holder assembly.
4. Remove floor console assembly.
5. Remove console side panels.
6. Remove Transmission Control Module ftMJ bracket.
1. Remove TCM.
8. Remove shifter cable from transaxle operating lever by removing nut and clip.
9. Remove shifter cable from shifter lever assembly by removing clip.
10. Remove shifter cable from shifter lever mechanism.
11. Remove cable from firewall grommet by removing grommet assembly nuts.
12. Remove gearshift cable from vehicle.
Lift and rotate the gearshift hand lever into the park (F9 gate position and remove the ignition
key. This confirms the shift lever is in the gated park (F9 position.
After confirming the park gate position. turn the ignition switch . If the starter will operate. the
park gate position is correct. Move the shift lever into the neutral (NJ position. If the starter
will operate in this position, the linkage is properly adjusted. If the starter fails to operate in
either position, linkage adjustment is required.
1. Park the vehicle on level ground and set the parking brake.
2. Place the gearshift lever in park (F9 gate position and remove key.
3. Loosen the cable adjustment screw at the transaxle operating lever.
4. Pull the transaxle operating lever fully forward to the park detent position.
5. Release the park brake, then rock the vehicle to assure it is in park lock. Reset the park
6. Tighten the cable adjustment screw to 8 Nm (10 inch Ibs.J. Gearshift cable should now be
1. Check adjustment by usinq the precedinq procedure.
Thank you for Using FixYa.com
Kind Regards, Lee
Your Master Technician FixYa Expert
Jan 31, 2011 | 1997 Chrysler Sebring
Jun 13, 2017 | Gardner Bender #GSW-22 Push Button Switch
Mar 06, 2010 | 2001 Chevrolet Blazer
Oct 15, 2009 | 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Oct 27, 2017 | 2004 Toyota Sequoia
146 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!