- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
i am going to give you some ideas on how to resolve these issues.
1. go to control panel and open device manager to see it the device is showing up and check for up to date drives.
2. go to control panel and look for locate and other sensors and open the folder.
3. go to control panel and open action center go to windows program compatibility troubleshooter
4. go in to control panel open auto play is if the device show up in the other devices than select proper settings
5. go to control panel and open devices and printers and find the add a device and it will display in this area
6. go into control panel and open personalization fold change mouse pointers options
7. IF ALL FAIL HERE THAN YOU SHOULD GO TO CONTOL PANEL SELECT TROUBLESHOOTING FOLD AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS.
8 . you may all so have firewall + antivirus + malware issues or conflicts with other security software and you will have to go in to each security appt. and exclude the files from the scan or interruption.
There a few different types of folds that a paper folder can do. All the different kinds of folds can be found on this site. Before you get excited about all the different folding options that are available you want to make sure that your folding machine is capable of doing those folds.
These are great because you can choose what type of fold you want. You can choose between all different folds on the control panel. Lots of folding typesare already programmed into the machine. These machines are very efficient and can fold 18000 letters/hour.
It should have been auto saved in the drafts folder. If it is not in the drafts folder, It is most likely gone. Outlook uses word as an editor and word will auto save every so often. It will place an .asd file in your temp folder. Your temp folder location will depend on your Windows version. I'm not talking about windows/temp. It is most likely under Documents and Settings\(your user name)\Local Settings\temp. The Local Settings folder is hidden so you must set your settings so that you can view hidden files and folders.
I suggest either making sure you save your message to draft every so often as you write it .. OR a better solution is to use Word. Word will auto save every so often and the document can be recovered.
Not sure what make / model you have but folders are pretty much the same. The issue with the paper feed is your retarder, also known as the paper seperator. On the feed table where you load paper there should be a pad or rubber wheel. Look for an adjustment screw. You need to close the gap enough so that it only takes one sheet at a time. The extra fold sounds like you need to adjust the fold plate stop positions just a hair. If you give me the make and model I should be able to email you a manual.
Im not familiar with a paper folder but if its anything like a printer, it probably has a maintenance kit you can buy or you may have to replace the rollers. Alot of the times they have a rubber grabber that wears out or a roller that gets dirty and doesnt catch the paper evenly and pulls it through at an angle, crinkling it. Check for debree or paper particles that may be floating around inside.