Question about Acer Computers & Internet
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Dell Inspiron 1000 Disassembly
The teardown information from rbrown67 was very accurate and easy to follow. It helped tremendously in tearing down my machine to replace the AC plug.
Posted on Mar 26, 2008
1. you need to remove the power cover (if you see the power button, that what i mean).
2. after you remove that cover, you will see 2 screw that hold the keyboard. Remove both screws.
3. Remove keyboard and replace it with new keyboard.
Posted on May 08, 2008
I don't have the diagram but i can give you direction.
1. remove the power cover first (where power button is), it might have 3 screw that hold, if there is 3 screw on the power cover, remove it first.
2. after your removed the power cover, you can see the screw that hold keyboard. remove that screw and you can remove the keyboard.
Posted on Aug 04, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 15, 2010 | Acer Aspire 9810 Notebook
Jul 06, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5602WLMI Notebook
Nov 17, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5315 Notebook
May 12, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook
Dec 15, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5600 Series 5630-6951 Laptop
Jul 30, 2008 | Acer Aspire 1640Z Notebook
Jul 26, 2008 | Acer Aspire 3000 Notebook
Jun 19, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5050-3242 Notebook
May 07, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5610-4648 Notebook
Mar 18, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5002WLMi Notebook
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: