see this causes and fix it. God bless you
No water detected entering machine or pressure switch trip not detected
If after 30 seconds the control does not detect water entering machine,
the valves will be turned off and the error code will be displayed.
If the control has turned the water valves on, and after 8 minutes,
the flow sensor has detected 10.5 gallons of water passing through it, but
has not detected the pressure switch trip, the valves will be turned off,
and the error code will flash.
Press PAUSE/CANCEL twice to clear the display.
Possible Causes / Procedure
• If there is no water in the unit:
- Make sure that both valves at the water source(s) are turned on all the
- Check for plugged or kinked inlet hoses or plugged screens in the inlet
- Verify inlet valve operation.
• If there is water in the unit:
- Verify drain pump operation.
- Verify that the pressure switch hose is in good condition and properly
connected to tub
and pressure switch.
1. Verify there is not a siphon problem.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Verify wire harness connections to inlet valves, pressure switch, drain
pump, flow meter,
and Central Control Unit (CCU).
4. Check all hoses for possible leaks.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. Verify pressure switch operation.
7. Verify flow meter operation by blowing air through the part and
measuring the resistance.
8. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic test or any cycle.
Replace failed component.