Question about Cell Phones
We have no idea where you are creating an account . most send via email
Posted on Apr 06, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 08, 2015 | hotmail.com
A. Create App Password in Microsoft Account 1. Open your Microsoft account security settings page by clicking on following link:how that helps good luck.
Open Microsoft Account Security Settings Page
2. You'll see "App passwords" section at the bottom of the page which shows following information:
Some apps and devices don't support security codes. In these cases, you need to create an app password to sign in. 3. Click on "Create a new app password" link and it'll immediately provide you a new password generated randomly.
Now you can use this new password to sign in to a 3rd party mail app or device.
B. Create Application Specific Password in Gmail Account
1. Open your Google account settings page by clicking on following link:
Open Google Account Settings Pag
2. Now click on "Security" tab given in left-side pane. Scroll down on the page and you'll see "Connected applications and sites" section at the bottom of the page.
3. Click on "Manage access" button and it'll open a new page showing following information:Some applications that work outside a browser aren't yet compatible with 2-step verification and cannot ask for verification codes, for example: email programs including Outlook, Apple Mail, or Thunderbird, older Android smartphones. To use these applications, you need to generate an application-specific password. 4. Type any desired name in given text box and click on "Generate password" button.That's it. It'll immediately provide you a new password which can be used in any mail app or device to sign in.PS: If you want to remove or disallow any mail app or device to access your account, you can remove existing app password or revoke access from devices using the same account security settings pages as mentioned in above instructions.
Jul 24, 2014 | hotmail.com
Mar 02, 2014 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Jul 15, 2011 | YouTube Videos
Jul 12, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
If you want to open a new account in facebook then go to the following steps-
1. At first open a gmail account-- just go to the following link https://www.google.com/accounts/ServiceLogin?service=mail&passive=true&rm=false&continue=https%3A%2F%2Fmail.google.com%2Fmail%2F%3Fshva%3D1%26ui%3Dhtml%26zy%3Dl&bsv=llya694le36z&ss=1&scc=1<mpl=default<mplcache=2#inbox and click on Create a New Account option then give you a Application Form and fill up that form, go as per the given direction
2. After create a gmail account -- click on the following link to open a facebook account http://www.facebook.com/help/?page=174 write your gmail userid into the Email and give your gmail password in Password textbox
you will be get a verification code in your cell phone just give that code into the verification
please rating me
Hope you are now connected with facebook
May 06, 2011 | Computers & Internet
May 30, 2010 | Google Gmail
Jan 27, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!