Question about FocalPrice MX Google Android 4.2 Dual-Core 1.5GHz HD TV Box with RJ45 LAN Port, Built-in WIFI N Module
You can try using the RCA connections as it sounds as if hdmi is switched off.this will be the yellow plug into a scart socket adapter.
if you are still having connection issues try a different hdmi cable and or reset the box using a paperclip near to USB sockets.
Posted on Apr 13, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 08, 2014 | Televison & Video
Apr 14, 2011 | Fujitsu PlasmaVision P50XHA40US 50 in....
Summary of picture settings
The following picture settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
format of the picture source, some picture settings are not available.
• [Auto Picture]: Sets all picture settings to the factory default.
• [Brightness]: Adjusts the intensity and details of dark areas.
• [Contrast]: Adjusts the intensity of bright areas, keeping dark areas
• [Color]: Adjusts color saturation.
• [Tint]: Adjusts the color balance in an image.
• [Sharpness]: Adjusts the level of sharpness in image details.
• [Color Temperature]: To set the color temperature to [Normal],
[Warm] or [Cool].
Summary of sound settings
The following sound settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
sound source, some sound settings are not available.
• [Auto Sound]: Sets all sound settings to the factory default.
• [Equalizer]: Adjusts individual sound frequencies.
• [Virtual Surround Sound]: This selects the modes for more spatial
or surround sound reproduction.
• [Auto Volume Leveling]: Reduces sudden changes in volume, for
example, during commercials or when switching channels. Select
[On] or [Off].
• [TV Speakers]: Select [On] or [Off], or output sound to an
EasyLink compliant device. When [Speakers EasyLink] is selected,
the TV speakers are disabled and TV sound outputs to the speakers
of the compatible EasyLink compliant device. Adjust the volume
using the unit's remote control.
Mar 08, 2011 | Philips 32PFL3505D 32 in LCD TV
Jun 04, 2010 | ESA PDP4294LV1 42 in. EDTV-Ready Plasma TV
Aug 24, 2009 | RCA F27442 27" TV
May 20, 2009 | Sony KP-46WT520 46" Rear Projection...
212 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: