Question about West Bend Webalco Oil Core Electric Skillet Vintage Fry Pan Stainless
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 14, 2014 | 2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK
Apr 23, 2012 | Brother PE770 Computerized Sewing Machine
Sep 10, 2011 | 2005 Suzuki Boulevard C90
E60 Removing And Installing, Sealing Or Replacing Oil Sump (M54)
Necessary preliminary tasks. -
- Remove intake filter housing
- Remove guide tube for oil dipstick
- Lowering front axle support
- Drain off engine oil
- Disconnect plug connection to oil level sensor.
On vehicles with automatic transmission:
- Detach oil lines from automatic transmission and from oil pan.
- Unfasten oil pan screws at transmission and engine ends.
- Lower and remove oil pan.
Sealing faces clean and free of seal debris.
Apply approx.3 mm wide, 2 mm high coat of Drei Bond 1209 sealing agen to the area around seams.
Or take it to a dealer....
Apr 19, 2011 | BMW 330 Cars & Trucks
May 29, 2010 | Boating
Jun 29, 2009 | GE DBSR453EBWW Electric Dryer
Apr 08, 2009 | Dryers
Dec 11, 2008 | Kenmore 62602 Electric Dryer
Sep 19, 2008 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
336 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: