Question about Dishwashers
Should be just one or 2 screws holding a trim piece, likely at the top of the door. Panel slides out and reverses.
Posted on Apr 06, 2015
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 19, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Sep 23, 2011 | Asrock G31M-S Motherboard
There are two ways to change the language of the front-panel menus
No matter which method is used, the language selection menu should
now appear on the front panel.
Figure 1: Select Language Menu
Highlight the preferred language, then press the Select key to change the language.
Hope this helps.
Thank you for posting..
Jul 07, 2011 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 27, 2011 | Kenmore 44102 Front Load Washer
To change the belt you'll need to remove the top paenl and then remove the drum and you would be able to see the belt. You can disassemble it by the following procedure--
Drum Removal / Roller / Glide Access--
Top Cover / Door Switch / Front Panel /Gasket Removal-
1. Disconnect power supply to unit.
2. Use a plastic putty knife to depress the locking clip between the Top Cover and Front Panel.
3. Disconnect wiring from the Door Switch.
4. Depress the locking tabs on switch side and remove through the front.
5. Remove two screws, 1 each side, from the back flange of the Front Panel.
6. Tip Front Panel back and remove. Rotate Front Panel to the back side and remove gasket.
Hope this helps...
Sep 20, 2010 | Maytag Dryers
Mar 11, 2009 | Kenmore Elite HE4 Electric Dryer
Feb 23, 2009 | LG DLE2532W Electric Dryer
Nov 20, 2008 | Hotpoint Ultima WF860 Front Load Washer
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!