I have misplaced the directions for the Bissell powersteamer powerbrush. I need the directions for filling the u tank etc.
Release the handle and lay the machine handle
back to access the Tank.
2. Remove the Tank from the base of the machine by
lifting the Tank carry Handle.
3. Carry like a bucket to the sink. Rotate the Handle
forward to unlatch the lid. Lift off and set the lid aside.
4. Fill up the Bladder with clean hot tap water.
*Do not boil or microwave water as it can
destroy the Bladder.
5. Replace the top of the Tank by matching the lid
and tank edges. Handle must be in the forward
position in order to replace lid. Rotate the handle
to the carrying position to latch the lid.
Note: Remember to secure the lid and test to
make sure it is secure before picking up the Tank.
6. Place tank into machine base, seating firmly in place.
Rotate tank handle back into latched position. Bring
machine handle back into upright position.
1. Lift the formula Tank up and out of the machine base.
2. To fill the Formula Tank, first unscrew the Cap
and Insert. Always use genuine BISSELL formulas
to maximize cleaning and for the safety of your
machine. Fill formula up to the line and replace the
Cap and Insert. Place Formula Tank back into the
base of machine, making sure it is seated securely.
Note: If bottle leaks, check for proper positioning
of red gromment and straw.
Apr 29, 2008 |
Bissell 1699 ProHeat Clear View Upright...