Question about Elite Blenders

Open Question

I need the gasket replacement for the Sears Elite blender 10006901. Sears does not carry this part any longer.

Posted by on


4 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


SOURCE: Kenmore KMB048 Blender


Posted on Aug 22, 2008

  • 10865 Answers

SOURCE: Need replacement blade for Russell Hobbs hand mixer

go to this page and order what you need directly from Russel Hobbs.

Please mark this answer as a fixya! thanks

Posted on Mar 18, 2009

  • 24 Answers

SOURCE: Sunbeam 2774 Blender Logo Problem with the Sunbeam

The gasket is not available by itself, you need the blade assembly part number 123250-000-000 available from Sunbeam at 1-800-458-8407.

Posted on Sep 14, 2011

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

2 Answers

Need replacement part for Food Network immersion blender style 205203; part in top of motor body that secures shaft to motor and turns blades

Fixya does not sell replacement parts for blenders. Check with a local appliance parts supplier.

Oct 20, 2016 | Blenders

1 Answer

My blender is leaking is it possible I need to replace the gasket. If so where you get a new one.

It is probably a worn out gasket. The cheapest and best results i have gotten have been going to the manufacturer website and most of them give you the ability to buy replacement parts.

Aug 19, 2011 | Back to Basics Smoothie Elite Work Top...

1 Answer

Looking for a gasket for a Back to Basics blender. Black moothie maker with dispensing spout SAIPAA500

Remove gasket and carefully take it to a hardware store that supplies gaskets. Many times a water store will also have gaskets if they work on water filters. There are many types of gaskets, be sure you get the right shape and thickness, or it won't work.

Nov 05, 2009 | Back to Basics Smoothie Elite Work Top...

1 Answer

Source for replacement parts?

The lid gasket is not available as a separate piece - an entire lid would have to be purchased. Kitchenaid still has inventory on replacement lids. If you'd like to order, you may call Kitchenaid Customer Service. Their toll-free telephone number is:


If you would prefer, you may also try MENDINGSHED.COM. They carry a large inventory of Kitchenaid parts, even if the model is out of manufacture.

May 18, 2009 | KitchenAid KSB3 Classic Work Top Blender

1 Answer

Leaking blender

It could be the gasket, could definitely be that crack in the collar, and even possibly the blade assembly - here is the official website to get all of those parts:

-Tha Mp3 Doctor

Mar 31, 2009 | Back to Basics 600 Smoothie Elite Work Top...

1 Answer

Need replacement blade for Russell Hobbs hand mixer

go to this page and order what you need directly from Russel Hobbs.

Please mark this answer as a fixya! thanks

Mar 18, 2009 | Russell Hobbs RH-HB3 Handheld Blender

Not finding what you are looking for?
Blenders Logo

Related Topics:

82 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Elite Blenders Experts


Level 2 Expert

94 Answers

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17130 Answers


Level 3 Expert

76846 Answers

Are you an Elite Blender Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides