Question about Hisense Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: the Netflix app on my
I had the same problem with my Vizio XVT473SV. I couldn't find the Netflix Activation Code. When I clicked on the Netflix App, the TV would ask me if I wanted to connect to Netflix, then it would ask me if I was a Netflix member. After clicking yes to both, it would tell me it couldn't connect to the Netflix server, check with Netflix.com/tvhelp. After a couple hours of troubleshooting, the solution was......your first use of the Netflix App has to be via the Ethernet Port/Cable. This will give you a screen with the Activation Code, after you activate the code in your Netflix account, you can go back to using WiFi on your Vizio TV to connect to Netflix. Step by step instructions are...
1) Exit the Vizio Netflix App.
2) Physically connect an Ethernet cable to your broadband (just temporarily)
3) Check to make sure the Vizio is using the Ethernet port and not your WiFi (Apps Button - HDTV Settings - Network...may have to reboot the TV to get Ethernet port connection)
4) Start the Vizio Netflix App
5) Click OK to start the Netflix App
6) You should now see a different screen that gives you the Netflix Activation Code.
7) On your Computer, Login in to Netflix,
8) Click on "Your Account & Help" link on upper right corner
9) Scroll down to Watching Instantly on your TV or Computer section
10) Click on Activate a Netflix Ready Device
11) Enter the Activation Code shown on your Vizio TV and click Activate
12) Once your Netflix account (on your computer) shows it is active, your Vizio TV will automatically log in. You should see your Instant Queue.
13) Exit the Netflix App, unplug the Ethernet cable, Turn Off your Vizio TV.
14) After 20 seconds or so (remember the TV is software driven), turn the TV back on and your WiFi should connect again.
15) Use your Netflix App and this time it should automatically connect via WiFi
note: just make sure that your wireless DSL/Cable Modem or Wireless Router is not blocking your WiFi connection request from the Vizio. You can check the connection status in the modem/router or in the Vizio in the HDTV Settings - Network.
Posted on Nov 26, 2010
SOURCE: I have a hisense 50"
I'm going to need you to be a little more specific in your request. It is not possible to supply a manual without knowing the model number of the TV and I cannot tell you how or where to make connections without knowing what you are trying to connect.
Please could you provide as much detail as possible about your problem so that your question can be answered quickly and correctly. Please reply to me by clicking on "Add a Comment" below your question. The following details are essential:
1. Model number of TV
2. Brand and model numbers of devices you want to connect
3. Which cables you available for connecting the devices
Posted on Feb 27, 2011
Try restetting the TV by unplugging for 2 minutes then retrying it. If it still fails then there is most likely a failure on the main board in the TV
Posted on Jul 27, 2011
SOURCE: For internet apps (like Netflix
Must go into the tv Menu go to OPTION go down and pick VARIABLE setting for output for extrenal speaker system.It should not setup on Menu OPTION setting on FIX setting,tv will used tv speakers system only.
Posted on Aug 27, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
May 26, 2017 | Luxor Televison & Video
Aug 08, 2016 | Samsung Televison & Video
Jan 24, 2016 | YouTube Computers & Internet
Jan 05, 2016 | LG 3D-CapabBray Disc Player with SmartTV...
Oct 15, 2015 | Samsung LN40A550 LCD TV
Feb 13, 2015 | Samsung Televison & Video
Sep 14, 2014 | Netflix
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: