- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
My experience has always been to replace the current station preset with the new.
I recall two process:
The first locate the new station that you want and tune the radio to the station. Press and hold the specific preset for several seconds to replace the old station with the new.
Tune the radio to the new station and press the set button if so equipped and than press the preset button. In some radios they have group 1 and group 2. In that case press the set button once for set 1 and press it twice for set 2 and then press the preset button.
Setting the Clock
1. Press and hold the CLOCK button until the hour begins to flash
2. Use the left arrow and right arrow buttons to change the hour.
3. Press the CLOCK button again. Use the left arrow and right arrow buttons
to change the minutes.
4. Press the CLOCK button again to save.
the PRESET stations:
1. Tune to desired station.
2. Press and hold the PRESET button until the PRE-SET indicator on the display begins to flash
3. Use the left arrow and right arrow buttons to select the PRESET location for the station. Ten locations (0-9) are available.
4. Press the PRESET button to save the location. To tune a PRESET station:
Press and release the PRESET button to step
through the PRESET stations.
hi, there is no auto presettingavailable. u have to set all channels in preset manually. if u power off the subwoofer all setting will be erased.for manual preset do the following.
1. Press the FUNCTION button to select "TUNER". 2. Press the FM/AM button to select a band. 3. Select the station you want to listen to (Hold down the TUNING Up or Down button until the frequency display begins to change. When a station is tuned in, the tuning process will stop automatically.)
when it tune the first station available do the following to preset it, 4 .Press the MEMORY button.( on remote) 5. Within 5 seconds, select a preset channel to store the station using the PRESET buttons of the remote control unit. 6. Within 5 seconds, press the MEMORY button.(The station is stored and the MEMORY indicator goes off. To store more stations, repeat steps 3 to 6) .
for listeningpreset ed station ,Press the PRESET button repeatedly until the desired preset station is found. ok
To set Radio options, press submenu in Radio mode. ?? Select Add Preset to save current frequency into presets. ?? Select Delete Preset to remove current frequency from presets. ?? Select Delete All Preset to clear all presets, and next time when you enter Radio Mode, Sansa e200 will search automatically. ?? Select View All Presets to view all preset frequencies. The autoscan option will replace existing presets.
To reset or set the preset station you want you need to do this
1 press tuner/band to select the band
2 Press the << down or >> up to tune to desired station
3 Press the set to stor the station
the preset number begining with one appears display
you cannot stor a total of 32 preset stations if you need more information check out the manual here ..
some of the alpines had an odd way of setting the presets manually. you need to press any of the 1 thru 6 buttons for a few seconds. when the display starts blinking just pick which preset button (1 thru 6) you want to set the station at and press it once.
To set individual presets:
1. tune to the station you want as a preset
2. hold down the number (ie "1") on the remote until the number blinks on the system
3. repeat for all other stations
press the number on the remote to tune to your preset
this is very similar to setting the presets on my car radio
Try just holding the button of choice down. In my Audi, when I had a factory head unit, to set for example, preset 2, I'd just tune to the station I wanted to program, and then hold down the number 2 preset button until the display stopped blinking. It was then preset.