Question about Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Connect to the Internet
There are many things to look at when setting up WI-FI to work with your iPAQ. Here is a good link that walks you through the WI-FI setup, with helpful screenshots. Its a good place to start, hope it helps! http://wifi.aximsite.com
Posted on Sep 08, 2005
SOURCE: iTouch won't connect to internet
I FIXED MINE THIS MORNING!!!
try this! If your iTouch says you are connected to your network but you can't surf and you've been able to connect in the past...you have to reset your network connections on your iTouch.
Go to Settings
Go to General
Go down to Reset
Go to Reset Network Settings
It will ask for your iTouch Passcode...enter it
Then, hit the red "Reset Network Settings"
After that, go back to "Wi-Fi" in Settings...
...and connect to your network again. It might ask you for your WEP password, if it does, enter it.
The IP Address, Subnet Mask, Router and DNS fields should now have entries in them.
Hope that works for you. It worked for me!!!
Posted on Jan 04, 2009
Well this could be caused by a few things, first update your flash player, see if that works. Also if you have an older computer or one with a small processor (like a net book ) dont have anything else running it might be to much for your processor and video card to handle.
Posted on Nov 30, 2009
you just have to go to->Menu->Tools->Options->Connections. In Connections uncheck the AUTOMATICALLY DETECT SETTINGS option and select the Work option in SELECT NETWORK. Click done and now you are supposed to be able to connect to the Internet via WiFi
Posted on Aug 06, 2010
SOURCE: the Netflix app on my
I had the same problem with my Vizio XVT473SV. I couldn't find the Netflix Activation Code. When I clicked on the Netflix App, the TV would ask me if I wanted to connect to Netflix, then it would ask me if I was a Netflix member. After clicking yes to both, it would tell me it couldn't connect to the Netflix server, check with Netflix.com/tvhelp. After a couple hours of troubleshooting, the solution was......your first use of the Netflix App has to be via the Ethernet Port/Cable. This will give you a screen with the Activation Code, after you activate the code in your Netflix account, you can go back to using WiFi on your Vizio TV to connect to Netflix. Step by step instructions are...
1) Exit the Vizio Netflix App.
2) Physically connect an Ethernet cable to your broadband (just temporarily)
3) Check to make sure the Vizio is using the Ethernet port and not your WiFi (Apps Button - HDTV Settings - Network...may have to reboot the TV to get Ethernet port connection)
4) Start the Vizio Netflix App
5) Click OK to start the Netflix App
6) You should now see a different screen that gives you the Netflix Activation Code.
7) On your Computer, Login in to Netflix,
8) Click on "Your Account & Help" link on upper right corner
9) Scroll down to Watching Instantly on your TV or Computer section
10) Click on Activate a Netflix Ready Device
11) Enter the Activation Code shown on your Vizio TV and click Activate
12) Once your Netflix account (on your computer) shows it is active, your Vizio TV will automatically log in. You should see your Instant Queue.
13) Exit the Netflix App, unplug the Ethernet cable, Turn Off your Vizio TV.
14) After 20 seconds or so (remember the TV is software driven), turn the TV back on and your WiFi should connect again.
15) Use your Netflix App and this time it should automatically connect via WiFi
note: just make sure that your wireless DSL/Cable Modem or Wireless Router is not blocking your WiFi connection request from the Vizio. You can check the connection status in the modem/router or in the Vizio in the HDTV Settings - Network.
Posted on Nov 26, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 18, 2015 | Hitachi Televison & Video
Mar 18, 2015 | Televison & Video
Feb 13, 2015 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Dec 31, 2014 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Apr 06, 2014 | Televison & Video
Jan 19, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Apr 30, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Console
Jan 15, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Console
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: