Question about Philips Televison & Video
Discuss this with Philips customer support at: http://www.support.philips.com/support/contact/contact_page.jsp?userCountry=us&userLanguage=en
Posted on May 05, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Sound quit working
I have the same problem with the same TV (16 months). So far the only option ive came across is just hooking up a surround system to the cable box for the audio.
Posted on Sep 03, 2007
Maybe the backlight is out, can you see a picture when shining a flashlight on the screen. if yes you have either a bad inverter power supply or bad screen (panel).
Posted on Aug 01, 2009
Return it to waranty repair or replacement ur video backlight inverter board is dying going to be dead,than u have no video(picture at all)might just sound.
Posted on Sep 27, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 16, 2012 | Televison & Video
Summary of picture settings
The following picture settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
format of the picture source, some picture settings are not available.
• [Auto Picture]: Sets all picture settings to the factory default.
• [Brightness]: Adjusts the intensity and details of dark areas.
• [Contrast]: Adjusts the intensity of bright areas, keeping dark areas
• [Color]: Adjusts color saturation.
• [Tint]: Adjusts the color balance in an image.
• [Sharpness]: Adjusts the level of sharpness in image details.
• [Color Temperature]: To set the color temperature to [Normal],
[Warm] or [Cool].
Summary of sound settings
The following sound settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
sound source, some sound settings are not available.
• [Auto Sound]: Sets all sound settings to the factory default.
• [Equalizer]: Adjusts individual sound frequencies.
• [Virtual Surround Sound]: This selects the modes for more spatial
or surround sound reproduction.
• [Auto Volume Leveling]: Reduces sudden changes in volume, for
example, during commercials or when switching channels. Select
[On] or [Off].
• [TV Speakers]: Select [On] or [Off], or output sound to an
EasyLink compliant device. When [Speakers EasyLink] is selected,
the TV speakers are disabled and TV sound outputs to the speakers
of the compatible EasyLink compliant device. Adjust the volume
using the unit's remote control.
Mar 08, 2011 | Philips 32PFL3505D 32 in LCD TV
Mar 05, 2011 | Philips DVP3560 DVD Player
Jan 22, 2011 | Philips 32PFL3403D/27 32 in. LCD TV
May 08, 2010 | Televison & Video
Sep 23, 2009 | JVC AV-32D305 32" TV
Jun 28, 2007 | RCA 32V420T 32" TV
Dec 27, 2006 | Philips Magnavox 20MT133S 20" TV
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!