Question about Pioneer DJM-700 Standard Mid-Range Professional Digital DJ Mixer, DJM700,DJM-700-S,DJM-700S

Open Question

Djm700 electric shocks help needed - Pioneer DJM-700 Standard Mid-Range Professional Digital DJ Mixer, DJM700,DJM-700-S,DJM-700S

Posted by on

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%

my-video-file.mp4

Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add

×

Loading...
Loading...

Related Questions:

1 Answer

Pump is not working - removed it and cleaned it -when I hold the pump and tun it on I get a shock. Help :(


Isolate the pump from the electricity supply...!!!!

Could be a fault with the windings or the electrical connection. As you're getting a shock, that's the first place to look. If water is getting into the electrical side then the seals have failed and you might need to replace it...

Apr 17, 2017 | Zoeller 1700078 Filter Septic Tank

Tip

How to avoid electrical fatal shocks?


Always keep in mind that if electricity is passed through our brain or upper portion of body where hearts & lungs are affected the electrical shock is likely to be fatal. To avoid electrical shocks and fatal shocks pl do following: 1. Don't touch electrical device or leaky cable with wet hands
2. Before doing any electrical job (even ironing) use clear hill chappal/shoe or stand on any insulator like rubber mat etc. 3. Always presume that any metalic body or cabinet or exposed metal part of an electrical device may give you shock and keep you ready with preventive measure as told above. 4. Switch off device and remove power cable wherever possible before opening/trouble shooting of electrical gadget. 4. The most important: if anybody gets a shock don't touch him/her with your hands. Just use your leg to disconnect him from electrical system. Otherwise electricity will pass through your heart making you lethal shock. 5. As neutral of a power plant is put into earth, the supply line has a tendency to close the circuit to earth through a load (conductor). Don't give any chance to make that 'load' with your body. So never touch live wire or insulate your body to stpo flow of electricity to the ground/earth and remember not to allow passing of electricity through upper part of body. 6. Don't do any electrical job after taking bath. Wet body gets very low resistance and helps in passing high amount of current during contact with live wire. Higher current through body means more danger for life. These small tips will protect you & your family members from any lethal shock. Pl teach this others also. Gautam Kr. mandal, Electrical Engineer, Durgapur

on Jan 19, 2010 | Kitchen Appliances - Others

1 Answer

568 jones gives elect shock put bear feet feet on pedals no elect


Rehman, are you wearing wool socks and getting static shocks, ensure your cable(wire) is in good undamaged condition or replace.
press the helpful button and follow me for more tips

Feb 10, 2016 | Sewing Machines

1 Answer

It currently has a 2 pin plug going into a 3 pin plug for the power? Getting lots of shocks and am thinking of cutting off the 2 pin to allow me to wire up a brand new 3 pin plug.


A 2 pin plug is standard on a double insulated product. If you cut this plug off, you will probably find there is no earth wire to connect anyway, so a 3 pin plug is not going to help. If you are getting shocks of it, I would suggest there is something dangerously wrong with your equipment. Get it checked before the next boot you get of it is your last!

Apr 19, 2015 | Pioneer DJM-700 Standard Mid-Range...

1 Answer

Electric shock


back to the shop immediately for a warranty replacement unit as it is dangerous if you are getting an electric shock. It has been proven medically that any electric shock may be a tingle now but in the very near future it may result in a irregular heart beat with serious consequences.

Jun 21, 2013 | ASUS Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Treadmill won't turn on, I get a slight shock when I click the on/off switch.


Dear Sir:

Thank you by you request, I will help you inmediately.

Please do this with very Carefully!!

The shock is a build upof static electricity on your body called Electrostatic Discharge (ESD).Friction between the walking board and belt can generate static electricity.

If experienced, the shock is not harmful ordangerous.

Thank you in advance, sincerely. God bless you.

IF YOU NEED FURTHER ASSISTANCE, PLEASE CONTACT ME

E.CUADRA
MANAGUA, NICARAGUA. C.A.

Sep 27, 2011 | Precor 9.21 Treadmill

1 Answer

My electric shock pen wont shock-i have tried changing the battery but it still doesn't work-why?


Same thing with me!! What modle is it? Do you have the instructions still? You migt want to look at those!

Mar 29, 2011 | Electric Eyeware 12 Electric Shock Gag Pen...

1 Answer

Need new struts on rear, Would like to replace with air shocks. Any suggestions on how I would do this?


Shock Absorber -The rear already has air shocks on the 1999 Cadillac Deville: REMOVAL & INSTALLATION Rear
  1. Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the precautions in the beginning of this section.
  2. Remove or disconnect the following:
    • Rear wheel Fig. 1: Exploded view of the rear shock absorber mounting 9300vg06.gif

    • Negative battery cable
    • Shock absorber electrical connector from the rear suspension support, If equipped
  3. Support the lower control arm with a jack to relieve the tension on the shock absorber.
  4. Remove or disconnect the following:
    • Lower shock absorber mounting bolt and nut
    • Upper mounting nut, retainer, and insulator
    • Shock absorber compress by hand and remove through the upper control arm
    To install:
  5. Position the top of the shock absorber with the insulator attached into the suspension support.
  6. Install or connect the following:
    • Upper shock insulator, retainer and nut. Torque the nut to 55 ft. lbs. (74 Nm).
    • Shock absorber lower mounting nut/bolt. Torque the nut to 75 ft. lbs. (102 Nm).
    • Shock absorber electrical connector to the rear suspension support, if equipped
    • Rear wheel
    • Negative battery cable
prev.gif next.gif

Jul 29, 2010 | 1999 Cadillac DeVille

1 Answer

Front shocks


Yes you can, remove the electric harness to the shock when you replace them. Disconnect the same at the connector, if permanently not worrying about electric shocks clip the connections and ensure no water gets in the clipped wireds by sealing them with silicon or remove the whole harness from the area.

Nov 14, 2008 | 1988 Nissan Pathfinder

Not finding what you are looking for?
Pioneer DJM-700 Standard Mid-Range Professional Digital DJ Mixer, DJM700,DJM-700-S,DJM-700S Logo

Related Topics:

142 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Pioneer Electronics - Others Experts

kakima

Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

yadayada
yadayada

Level 3 Expert

75807 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

15557 Answers

Are you a Pioneer Electronics - Other Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

Loading...