Question about Cell Phones
It came already installed in a car i recently purchased
Hello Dave, congrats on your new purchase.
options you could readily try are as follows:
1. read through the owner's manual i.e. documentation which came with your new car; something related to enjoying this bluetooth device must be there someplace.
2. visit the online site of the car manufacturer for FAQ or tech support; they will be willing to provide you with hints and tips.
3. drive into any authorized and duly recognized service center for your car model and have them help out.
4. if you now what the bluetooth device is to be used for then you can search online for tips on getting it to work appropriately.
5. try connecting your mobile cell phone or laptop via bluetooth to the media device in your car. take note of any info displayed and take up your search for help from there
Posted on Apr 07, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 23, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jul 16, 2011 | Motorola Mobility V265
Mar 25, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jun 02, 2010 | Parrot CAR PAICK3300 GPS Receiver
May 05, 2010 | Acer Aspire 4720 Notebook
Feb 11, 2010 | Tomtom ONE GPS Receiver
Feb 09, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 Smartphone
Jan 18, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5520-5908 Notebook
126 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!