Question about Tablets & eReaders
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Turn tablet off. You may need to use two hands in this process to press and hold buttons properly.
2. Turn on the tablet with power button, wait a full 2 seconds from the time the tablet starts showing the red Motorola logo, then press and hold the down Volume key. (you should not hold down the power button after it turns on and logo appears)
3. "Android Recovery" will appear on top of screen if timing is done correctly. Release volume button. (if you continue to press volume down at that message, the message will cycle through "RSD, Fastboot, and back to Android Recovery. Make sure message states Android Recovery before you go to next step). If stuck at a RSD protocol or Fast boot screen, reboot the tablet by holding power button then pressing the volume up).
4. While screen states "Android Recovery", Press volume up button, the screen will say "Entering Android recovery mode" and a few seconds later an Android robot graphic will appear alone on the screen. Release buttons.
5. Hold down power button and then press the volume up key together to see the Android Recovery screen menu selections.
6. Use the volume buttons to move up and down through selection in this menu.
7. Using the volume down button, scroll down to "Wipe data/factory reset"
8. Tap Power hard key to select option.
9. Scroll down to select "Yes, delete all user data".
10. Tap the power button to select. Wiping and formatting data will take a few minutes.
11. You will return back to the Android recovery screen menu.
12. Tap the Power button to "Reboot system now" which will power-cycle tablet and eventually power back on to the Initial Set-up / Welcome screen present when you first turned on your tablet.
Posted on Oct 29, 2014
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 07, 2017 | Tablets & eReaders
Jan 19, 2016 | Tablets & eReaders
Jan 17, 2016 | Tablets & eReaders
Oct 29, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
Oct 07, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
Sep 20, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Wifi - Tablet -...
Jan 10, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
Jul 15, 2013 | Proscan Recertified - PLT7035 4GB NAND...
Mar 24, 2013 | Iview 760TPC Android Tablet, ARM Cortex-A8...
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!