Question about Samsung UN50ES6100 50 Inch 1080p Smart TV LED LCD HDTV
The movie is Frozen..."non cartoon" DVDs don't have this issue. Is there a setting to be adjusted - other than energy saver settings...they are all turned off. The DVD player is a SONY video DVD combo - RMT-V501E - but again all other DVD's are fine...
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Page 18 of the user manual for your device shows that there are normal video (yellow) and audio (red/white) connectors underneath the A/V out column of connectors - Since your son's TV does not have an HDMI cable (all you would need if that were the case) make sure you connect the A/V out column to the RCA type inputs of your son's TV.
The manual can be found here:
Posted on Jan 01, 2009
To be able to select AV1, you have to first go into the setup menu and set the control set top box setting to OFF. I think you go to the menu >> setup >> features >> set top box control >> select OFF. Note that this has the side effect of erasing any previously stored timer settings.
Posted on May 28, 2009
1) Turn on the player with no disc in the tray
2) Press the Open/Close button to open the tray
3) Press the info button, the firmware version shows up (
4) After the version info disappears, close the tray again by pressing the Open/Close button
5) At this point, it will show "no disc" at the top. Press the Info button again, and this will disappear. If the "no disc" does not disappear then try again by using the REPEAT button
6) Now type the code that applies for your region (R2 is 57538). A '2' will briefly show up at the top left corner
7) Now press 9, and 9 will show up in the top left corner
8) Power off the player, and turn it on again. You'll have a multi region player
I've found the following codes at the 1080P7 hack:
R1 - 29334
R2 - 57538
R3 - 56732
R4 - 76884
R5 - 53814
R6 - 24462
This worked on my dvd1080p9 R2 DVD player
Posted on Nov 24, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 16, 2015 | Apple MacBook Pro - Core Duo 2.16 GHz -...
Dec 15, 2014 | Toshiba DVR620 DVD Recorder/VCR
Mar 01, 2014 | LG 37LP1D 37 in. LCD Television
Jan 12, 2014 | Pioneer DV120K Player
May 27, 2011 | Disney 13" TV
Mar 17, 2011 | LG Super Blu BH200 Blu-ray and HD-DVD...
Sep 03, 2009 | Philips Magnavox MWR20V6 DVD Recorder/VCR
Jun 13, 2009 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Mar 31, 2007 | NAD C541 CD Player
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: