In order to restore your router to its factory default settings, please follow these steps:
• Ensure that the ATA is powered on (for at least 20 seconds).
• Use a paper clip or a pencil tip to depress the reset button for ten seconds and release. At this point, the reset is in progress. Do not
power off the unit at this point.
• After the ATA reboots, the default settings are now restored. This entire process takes several minutes to complete.
• Once you have reset the ATA to its default settings you will be able to access the device's web configuration using
http://192.168.22.1 with username "admin" and password "admin".
1. Connect the WAN port to your broadband router using the Ethernet cable supplied. If you would like your PC to be connected to the network through the V210P/V220, you can connect another Ethernet cable (not supplied) from your PC to the LAN Ethernet
port. This enables your PC and the ATA to share one Ethernet port on your router/switch.
2. Connect your telephone handset to the Phone port. For V220, you can connect an additional handset to Phone 2 port.
Notes: A second VoIP account is needed unless your VoIP provider supports multiple connections from the one account and both ports need to be configured
individually (even when using one account that supports multiple connections).
3. For V210P unit, connect the Line port to your PSTN wall socket.
4. Connect the AC power adaptor and press the power button to turn the ATA on. The ATA will boot up and in a few minutes, the
Power and Ethernet Lights will light up.
You can read more here:http://www.dodo.com/top-right-navigation/support/technical-support/voip/setup-guides/netcomm-v210p-setup-guide/