Question about Bissell Vacuums
Saw a used Bissell pro heat 7900 where do I find the tanks to fill and where is the disposal tank
The main water tank is two staged; you put clean water in and the flexible bladder allows the machine's pickup suction to fill. This removes the need for two tanks (but it's harder to clean out the suction tank area). Just remember to clean the filters each use. There's one on the underneath of the clean water tank cap and one under the FLOW INDICATOR cap. You may need to get a User's Guide. Try calling the Consumer Care at 1-800-237-7691 Hope that helps.
Posted on Jan 30, 2016
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
maybe there's not enough vacuum or it hasn't been primed enough. I have a proheat that drove me crazy till I started leaving the heat switch on. I get wads of carpet fiber that mat around brush and spit out on the carpet, so I frequently remove them. I'm just wondering if after you empty the water, it may not have built up the suction. Good luck! hope this may be helpful
Posted on Jan 14, 2009
the o-ring is likely dislodged on the screw on cap
personally I would recommend just filling the soap container with water and a little bit of white vinegar instead of the detergent. You won't leave soap residue in your carpet that way.
Posted on Dec 23, 2009
That means that you need to replace the pump belt. Here is the belt you
need and a manual you can view:
Bissell 7901 Belt and Manual
Posted on Mar 02, 2010
Testimonial: "just what I was looking for thank you"
Check to ensure there is liquid in the water tank and the formula bottle.
Note: This machine will spray with liquid in the Water tank only if the machine is set to the Water Rinse setting. On any other setting, you need to have liquid in the formula tank as well.
If no: add liquid to the Water tank and the Formula tank.
If yes: check each of the following....
- Check the bottom of the Water Tank and the Formula Tank to make sure each has a red auto-load gasket attached. Make sure the Water Tank and the Formula Tank are seated properly.
- Ensure the tank lid is properly attached to the bottom of the tank. To attach this properly, remove the Water Tank from the machine. Hook the front window onto the lip of the bottom container and then allow the window with lid to cover the complete tank. Secure the latch on the back of the bottom tank to the back of the tank lid. THE TANK LID CANNOT BE ATTACHED PROPERLY IF THE BOTTOM TANK IS ALREADY INSTALLED IN THE MACHINE.
-If everything is seated and attached properly, prime the machine by turning off the power, waiting one minute, and then turning the power back on and depressing the trigger on the handle.
- If priming the unit fails to fix the problem, remove the handle completely and re-attach. Once the handle is re-attached, re-attempt to spray.
If the machine continues to not spray, check the following:
REMOVE THE COLLECTION TANK:
• Make sure the unit is set to water rinse
• Remove the smart mix bottle and fill it with water only
• Place the smart mix bottle into the collection tank reservoir
• Run the unit and try to spray. If the machine sprays, you will be able to see the water level decreasing in the smart mix bottle and you will need to replace the bottom tank. It is possibly warped.
Posted on Jun 15, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 05, 2014 | Bissell Pro Heat Deep Cleaner Model 25A3,...
Aug 16, 2014 | Bissell 9500 ProHeat 2X CleanShot Upright...
Aug 05, 2014 | Bissell 8920 ProHeat 2XTM Upright Vacuum
Fill the SmartMix/formula tank
Lift the formula tank up and out of the machine base.
Fill the formula tank
by first unscrewing the cap
and insert. Always use genuine BISSELL formulas
to maximize cleaning and for the safety of your
machine. Fill formula up to the line and replace the
cap and insert. Place formula tank into the slot in the
back of the machine for a snug fit.
If using the BISSELL 3X Concentrated Fiber Cleansing
Formula: Add 3 capfuls of 3X Concentrated Fiber
Cleansing formula to the formula tank, and then fill
with warm water to the line.
Note: If bottle leaks, check for proper positioning
of red gromment and straw insert.
Good luck and thanks for using FIXYA
Please rate us if you are happy :)
Apr 06, 2011 | Bissell 1697-7 Powersteamer Pro Deluxe...
Jan 13, 2011 | Bissell Vacuums
Jun 27, 2010 | Bissell 1697-7 Powersteamer Pro Deluxe...
Apr 29, 2010 | Bissell Carpet Cleaner Powerbrush Deep...
Dec 22, 2009 | Bissell 9500 ProHeat 2X CleanShot Upright...
Jul 05, 2009 | Bissell ProHeat Turbo Deep Cleaner Upright...
Oct 04, 2008 | Bissell 1699 ProHeat Clear View Upright...
May 22, 2018 | Bissell Vacuums
49 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!