- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Usually, the Reboot routine is done by holding down the Power ON/OFF button for a while (5 seconds or more) until it reboots. Don't be surprised if it takes a minute or so. Alternatively, consider using the RESET button ... then do the Reboot routine. Make sure your battery is well charged, remove the SD card, and hold the RESET (pin) down for 20 seconds or so (until the screen shuts off). Then do the Reboot routine.
hi.. when the unit is on try to press and hold the reset button for 10
seconds and then release if this will not work charge the unit for 3 to
4 hours using a wall adapter and if still not work try to check if
there is a latest firmware update for the gps then download it.
You will need to reset the device.
1. On the silver faceplat, under the word "Garmin", there is a tab. Remove the silver-ish fram carefully by pulling on the tab with your nail then by the sides.
2. once removed, press the reset button.
3. Once reset, the unit should work properly.