You can clear the errors in your printer in three reset procedures.
Reset it manually
1. Turn off the printer
2. Press and hold the Resume Button, an indicator light green
3. Press and hold the Power button
4. While holding the Power button, release the Resume button
5. While holding the Power button, press the Resume button twice
6. Release the Power button
7. Press the Resume buttons four times
8. Press the Power button to confirm the operation
9. Turn off the printer
Reset canon mp600 to factory setting (if the first procedure did not work)
1. Press the Home button
2. Use the Easy-Scroll Wheel or the right/left arrow to select Settings, and then press OK button.
3. Use the Easy-Scroll Wheel or the right/left arrow to select Device settings, then press OK button.
4. Use the Easy-Scroll Wheel (B) or the up/down arrow to select Reset Settings, then press the OK button.
5. Use the Easy-Scroll Wheel or the up/down arrow to select Yes on the confirmation screen and then press OK
6. Press the HOME button to return to the Home Menu
Final reset (If errors did not clear and or another error appears this will clear it)
1. Press and Hold the Resume button and wait until the printer self restart.
2. Release the Resume button when the printer restart
3. Wait until the printer fully initialize and try printing again.
That will solve it.
Please comeback and give some ratings.
thank you for using Fixya.