Question about Janome Sewing Machines
Practice, practice, practice. Even when you are watching TV, have a pad of paper with a pencil and draw. Practice drawing smoothly and consistently. Then practice doing the same on your machine with scrap fabric and batting (make a sandwich just like you would with your quilt). Practice, practice, practice. The more you practice, the better you will get. It takes about 60 times doing a design for your brain and your hands to coordinate together. But, when you change designs, you'll have to practice again.
Posted on Apr 06, 2015
1. Set up for regular sewing (not embroidery).
2. Adjust the tension of the bobbin and the top thread so that you have a nice straight stitch.
3. Check your thread quality. Is it fuzzy or have small trails sticking out. No Walmart thread allowed. Only top notch embroidery thread allowed.
4. When you've been successful with the thread and tension go ahead and set up for free arm.
5. Sew free arm but remember machine has to keep up with you. If you go too fast you will be pulling the thread and probably will break the thread.
6. Your erratic stitch is caused by the speed at which you are moving the hoop. Going fast; then slow is going to make a long stitch and then a short stitch, etc.
Posted on Apr 03, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 26, 2015 | Janome Sewing Machines
Mar 03, 2015 | Janome Sewing Machines
Jan 19, 2014 | Janome Sewing Machines
Jan 04, 2014 | Janome Sewing Machines
Sep 18, 2013 | Sewing Machines
Apr 20, 2011 | Janome 1600P-DB Mechanical Sewing Machine
Feb 07, 2010 | Janome Memory Craft 9000 Computerized...
Sep 23, 2009 | Janome 1600P-DB Mechanical Sewing Machine
Dec 09, 2007 | Janome 1600P-DB Mechanical Sewing Machine
Sep 09, 2017 | Janome Sewing Machines
150 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!