Question about Sewing Machines
Posted by Anonymous on
1. The bobbin carriers usually have a spring on top and little parts on each side. The carrier must be installed so the holders on each side are keeping it from spinning either direction.
2. Rotate the hand wheel until the opening is noticeable. This is where you need to install the carrier.
3. While installing, the spring must be pulled up slightly to get the carrier under the spring.
4. Try to rotate using the hand wheel. There should be no rotation back and forth. Don't make the edge brackets too tight against the carrier. The thread has to go through this area.
5. Once you have finished this put the bobbin in. Now, it should work.
Posted on Apr 03, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 28, 2014 | Sewing Machines
Dec 22, 2013 | Baby Lock Ellure
Aug 19, 2012 | Sewing Machines
Jan 22, 2012 | Bernina Sewing Machines
Jun 12, 2011 | White Sewing Sewing Machines
Jun 07, 2011 | Singer 8280 Mechanical Sewing Machine
May 26, 2011 | Bernina Artista 180
Apr 26, 2011 | Singer 7462 Mechanical Sewing Machine
Jan 11, 2009 | Singer CE-200 Quantum Futura Computerized...
Nov 15, 2008 | Janome Memory Craft 5700
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: