Question about Microwave Ovens
Posted by Anonymous on
SOMETHING is overheating and self destructing. You need to remove the cover and take a good look and even smell around when it is stinking. Acquire a 2 foot long length of clear plastic tubing (1/2 inch diameter and use it to 'suck' in the air from around (on the top side) of things to locate the source. DO NOT stick hands or head into or around things when it is on. There ARE lethal voltages and currents in there.
Posted on Apr 03, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 17, 2014 | Frigidaire Microwave Ovens
Mar 24, 2011 | Maytag MMV4205 Microwave Oven
Mar 05, 2011 | GE JVM1190SY/WY/AY/BY Microwave Oven
Jan 08, 2010 | Daewoo KOR-6115 Microwave Oven
May 03, 2009 | Microwave Ovens
Nov 27, 2008 | Panasonic NN-S954WF Microwave Oven
Jun 02, 2008 | Microwave Ovens
Apr 03, 2008 | Danby DMW1400 Microwave Oven
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!