Question about Option Computers & Internet
Can connect to internet but ip camera working one day then lost the next.ip changes on pc's whenever re booted.correction for this is difficult as wlan lan & wan configuration is badly explained with jargon,plus an option 60 which i cannot get info on.
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
router 1 (base) router 2 (repeater) router 1 (base) is the network, the SSID is where u get your internet connection set router 2 with same SSID, DHCP on. i advise connecting hardline to make sure both routers are working correctly. once thats verified then go wifi
Posted on Feb 04, 2009
it seems that ur PC & cable modem configuration is ok, now the problem is with ur router WAN interface configuration. the problem would be one out of 2 - first to check whether ur router wan interface is configured properly to obtain IP address from DHCP (if possible, u can give the static ip address with same series as cable modem) second to check with ur ISP.
Posted on Mar 20, 2009
You have to start from the beginning and my solution would be:
1) Remove any connections(also don't forget to turn of wifi on your laptop) to router and except the power cord. With the unit powered ON locate the reset pinhole on the back of router.
2) Press and hold reset button for at least 15 secs. then release, wait for 20-30 secs. before the router can completely rebooted.
3) Configure your Computer IP address to “Obtain an IP address automatically” .
4) Connect internet cable to router on port labeled "WAN". Connect PC to any LAN ports available.
5) Now lets configure wireless router. Open any browser you have (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.). On the address bar type: "192.168.1.1" (without quotes). Default username: admin ; default password: admin click "OK".
6) Go through "SETUP WIZARD" until you reach the "Setup WAN Interface" page. On "WAN Access Type:" select "DHCP" then click next.
7) You may configure your "Basic Wireless Settings" to Public or Private until finished configuring.
8) On "Operation Mode" be sure you operate on "Gateway" mode.
That's it! Hope this helps.
Don't forget to vote.
Posted on Mar 12, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 03, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Jun 20, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jul 25, 2012 | Zyxel P-2602HW Router (P2602HW)
Apr 13, 2010 | Buffalo Technology AirStation Nfiniti...
Mar 12, 2010 | Encore ENHWI-G2 Router
Dec 06, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Mar 02, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jan 23, 2008 | D-Link RangeBooster G WBR-2310 Wireless...
Sep 18, 2017 | Option Computers & Internet
Sep 10, 2017 | Option Computers & Internet
61 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: