Question about HP Pavilion a420n PC Desktop
Evrytime i insert a usb device in usb port an error in dialog box appear it something like windows no disk
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 06, 2013 | PC Desktops
on Sep 26, 2010 | PC Desktops
Aug 29, 2013 | Dell Dimension 4700 PC Desktop
Sep 20, 2011 | Dell Dimension 8300 PC Desktop
"Stop: 0x000000A5" error message typically indicates that the computer BIOS is incompatible with the Advanced Configuration and Power Interface (ACPI) standard that is supported in Windows 7. However, this error can also occur because the computer hardware, the peripherals, or the drivers for those devices are incompatible with Windows 7.
Startup Repair from the Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE)
1. Insert the Windows 7 installation disc into the disc drive, and then start the computer.
2. Press a key when the message indicating "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD ...". appears.
3. Select a language, a time and currency, and a keyboard or input method, and then click Next.
4. Click Repair your computer.
5. In the System Recovery Options dialog box, choose the drive of your Windows installation and click Next.
6. At the System Recovery Options Dialog Box, click on Repair your computer.
7. Click the operating system that you want to repair, and then click Next.
8. In the System Recovery Options dialog box, click Startup Repair.
Refer the following link for more information:
Jan 11, 2011 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Sep 28, 2009 | Dell Dimension E310 PC Desktop
Mar 28, 2009 | Dell OptiPlex GX260 PC Desktop
Oct 13, 2008 | PC Desktops
Jan 12, 2008 | PC Desktops
434 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: