Question about Sewing Machines
It will zig zag a little, but then it sews a straight line, and may zig zag a little more. It is sporadic. It does fine when zig sagging a forward stitch.
1. Remove the top.
2. Clean the inside with carburetor cleaner and lubricate with sewing machine oil.
3. While After this move the stitch length back and forth from a long arm to the reverse mode. Rotate the hand wheel several times to lubricate all moving parts.
4. Place some rags under the pressure foot and watch if the rags will back up.
5. Remove the bottom of the machine.
6. Clean the bottom moving parts and lubricate.
7. Rotate the hand wheel and watch the feed dogs to see if everything is moving.
8. It is possible to notice a screw attached to the stitch length adjuster that will have to be tightened. This may require you to move other parts that are attached and apply pressure while doing this.
Posted on Apr 03, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 11, 2017 | Elna Sewing Machines
Jul 15, 2016 | Sewing Machines
Jan 22, 2016 | Sewing Machines
Jan 04, 2014 | Kenmore Sewing Machines
Jan 30, 2013 | Husqvarna Sewing Machines
Aug 01, 2012 | Husqvarna Sewing Machines
Mar 07, 2010 | Brother ES2000 Computerized Sewing Machine
Mar 18, 2009 | Kenmore 15516 Mechanical Sewing Machine
Aug 28, 2007 | Singer Featherweight 132Q Mechanical...
77 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: