1. Open Date and Time by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Clock, Language, and Region, and then clicking Date and Time.
Click the Date and Time
tab, and then click Change date and time
. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation
3. In the Date and Time Settings
dialog box, do one or more of the following:
a) To change the hour, double-click the hour, and then click the arrows to increase or decrease the value.
b) To change the minutes, double-click the minutes, and then click the arrows to increase or decrease the value.
c) To change the seconds, double-click the seconds, and then click the arrows to increase or decrease the value.
4. When you have finished changing the time settings, click OK
5. To change the time zone, click Change time zone
6. In the Time Zone Settings
dialog box, click your current time zone in the list, and then click OK
7. Click OK
Hope this helps.