Question about Kyocera Cell Phones
Kyocera urbano progresso, working in au Japanese network and I want to use it in Vodafone Europe network
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Handset Unlock - Instructions
Please find below the instructions to unlock your handset.
Handset Unlock Procedure for IMEI: 353508029865248
Your unlock code is: 426850229882845
PHONE UNLOCK PROCEDURE
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU ATTEMPT ANY UNLOCK PROCESS
This procedure unlocks the handset from being network restricted from only using SIM cards from Vodafone Australia. In case of difficulties, please refer to the FAQ listed below
1. Take note of the unlocking code shown above
2. Insert a Non-Vodafone Australia working SIM card.
3. Ensure the phone is charged and then switch the phone on.
4. Optional Step: If the SIM card has a PIN, enter your PIN number. (See FAQ below)
5. The phone will then display a message. The most common is “Phone Restricted”. Select “undo” by pressing the middle soft-key button. (Different message? See FAQ below)
6. Carefully read step 6 before attempting to enter the unlock code. This step has the potential to PERMANENTLY BLOCK YOUR PHONE!
Enter into the phone #pw+ followed by the 15-digit unlocking code then +1# (Unlocking code is shown above). Do not enter the 15-digit IMEI number by mistake
To enter + press the * (star) key two times
To enter p press the * (star) key three times
To enter w press the * (star) key four times
For Example: If your 15-digit unlocking code is 123456789012345, enter the following in sequence: #pw+12456789012345+1#
(When entering the unlocking sequence it disappears? See the FAQ below)
7. Then press “OK”
8. The handset will display “Phone restriction off” unlocked after successful entry of the unlocking code. This will be confirmed if you can make and receive calls with the Non-Vodafone Australia SIM card. (You will need reception and phone credit with the different network provider)
Posted on Jan 30, 2009
We can provide remote unlocking codes for 99% of Vodafone-UK handsets.
There is no need to send the handset to us, all we need is the IMEI (serial number) of the handset which can viewed by pressing *#06# on the handset keypad.
The cost for this is £10 or €12 and your unlock code is returned within 48 hours, although usually alot quicker, typically within the hour.
Drop us a mail at sales@phonezonescotland if you want more information and we will be happy to help.
Joe @ PZS
Posted on Dec 31, 2009
Posted on Jul 28, 2010
SOURCE: i bought a samsung e1150
get the network unlock code for your phone from this site. http://www.mobileunlocksolutions.com/nokia/rs1wp8/ it provides codes at reliable rates. you can get the instructions from this site http://www.mobileunlockguide.com/ to unlock your phone manually.
Posted on May 25, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 26, 2016 | Vodafone Cell Phones
Apr 03, 2015 | Kyocera Cell Phones
May 22, 2014 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Apr 21, 2011 | Samsung Cell Phones
Mar 07, 2011 | Alcatel Mobile Phones Composite Device...
Mar 05, 2011 | Cell Phones
Apr 29, 2009 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: