Question about Kitchen Appliances - Others

Open Question

I need a probe/cord,for model #103-A where can I buy one?

Posted by on


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Ual for dirtdevil royal model number 103

The model 103 handvac? The black plug in the front comes off, you'd need to disconnect the belt and the hose of the for that machine that has the metal tab on it, slides into that opening.

Aug 27, 2017 | Vacuums

1 Answer

"smart cycle extreme" electrical cord

Here you go. The cord is the last item on the list. Hope it works out!

May 08, 2011 | Fisher Price Fisher-Price Fisher Smart...

1 Answer

I need the power cord to my deep fryer my old cord says 15a 125v and ke-103 kenic e155176 can u email me the price or were can i find it please thank u

Dear Jackie,
I have a power cord (KE-103 KENIC E5155176 15AMP 125V). If you still need the cord please make me a fair offer. Your offer should include the cost of standard shipping from Texas.
E. Randle

Mar 02, 2011 | Bravetti EPF1100H Deep Fryer

1 Answer

Trippers on paragon 4003 are broken

Paragon 4003 uses x2772 tripper

1) As of November 2010 or before, Paragon is no longer making timers or parts except defrost timers.
4003 is not defrost timer.

2) Do google search for x2772 tripper.
I have seen x2772 tripper selling for more than a new Intermatic timer.

3) Intermatic has cross reference if you want to buy new timer:
For example 4003-00 crossover to Intermatic is T-103
Grainger sells T-103 for $70

4) For T-103 wiring:

5) Add a comment with specific model number if you want more help finding replacement timer, or need crossover wiring.

6) Add a comment for more free help.
Also take advantage of fixya phone service.
For a price, fixya expert speaks with you over phone while you work on timer or any do-it-yourself project.

Jan 11, 2011 | Hardware & Accessories

1 Answer

I have an avaya corded speakerphone without a user manual and I need to change the time on the screen to update it for daylight savings. How do I determine the model # etc.

Partner ACS, any release
Changing the time on a Partner system must be done from extension # 10 or 11. 1. At station(Ext.10 or 11) press feature, 0, 0
2. Press the left intercom 2 times
3. Enter # 103
4. Enter the correct time in 24 hr. format, for example:
* to set the time for 09:00 A.M., enter 0900
* to set the time for 04:45 P.M., enter 1645
5. Press feature, 0, 0

May 10, 2010 | Avaya MLS 12D Corded Phone

1 Answer

Caldera spas hot tub Olympic model blows circuit breaker trying to heat up

Remove all pwoer and then gain access to the heater probe. Read each probe from the center connector treminal to the metal base with an Ohm meter. There should be no reading. If you have low reistance the probe is internally shorted and will need replaced. It is a common failure for a heat probe. If the probe is bad when you do buy a replacement buy the "Coated" element. The extra $15.00 is well worth the investment in the overall lifetime of heating element service.

Replacement elements can be found here

Thanks for using FixYa.


Mar 22, 2010 | Pool & Spa

1 Answer

I have an avaya corded speakerphone without a user manual, and I need to change the time on the screen, to update it for daylight savings. How do I determine the model #, etc.

The model number should be on a sticker on the bottom of the telephone set a "D' designation means that it has a display.
Changing the time on a Partner system is done on either ext 10 or 11. At one of those ext's press the feature key and "00"
next press the left hand intercom twice
the display should say system programming
enter in "#103"
the display should say system time and the current programmed time
enter the new time in 24 hour format
press feature "00" to logout

Mar 17, 2010 | Avaya MLS 12D Corded Phone

2 Answers

I need a power cord for sunbeam electric fry pan model fp-m

Hi. If you are in Australia and haven't been helped yet then I may be able to help you.

Mar 06, 2010 | Sunbeam Kitchen Appliances - Others

2 Answers

We have a Faberware super fast fully automatic coffee maker model fcp 280 and it doesn't heat up anymore can I repair it? Ben

If the power cord can be removed via a plug on the unit you should test the power cord for continuity. This can be done with an inexpensive multimeter. The cord should be removed from the coffe maker and the wall outlet. Then connect one of the probes on the meter to one of the prongs that go into the wall. The other probe of the meter should be touched into one of the two holes in the other end of the plug. You should set your meter to read resistance or ohms. If the meter reads close to zero then one leg of the cable is fine. If it blinks a "1" that usally indicates an open connection on a digital multimeter. If that is the case then connect the probe to the other prong. Once this is done then you need to test the other prong.

Hope this make sense.

If you get continuity on both legs of the power cord then I can explain further how to test the coil in the coffee pot itself.

Bob Janelli

Oct 01, 2009 | Faberware FCP280 Coffee Maker

Not finding what you are looking for?
Kitchen Appliances - Others Logo

Related Topics:

356 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Kitchen Appliances - Others Experts

Angel Joseph Jr.
Angel Joseph Jr.

Level 2 Expert

684 Answers


Level 3 Expert

78289 Answers

Irene Tulloch

Level 2 Expert

475 Answers

Are you a Kitchen Appliances - Other Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides