Question about Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I need to cancel a card - police say it has been compromised I have entered an alternative.

Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Master
  • 1,860 Answers

Go to the website and tell them what the police told you and have them cancel the card..

Posted on Jun 09, 2015

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

2 Answers

I have charges on my credit card that I did not authorize. I do not have a playstation account

I don't like to pay anything on line with credit card. If the wrong person just happens to get your account number you are in a mess. If the credit card company does not help you I would cancel my card.and ask for another one. I was scammed and lost some money and I cancelled my card and will not pay anything over the internet.

Oct 20, 2016 | Computers & Internet

2 Answers

Wallet stolen, need to replace card

Get new card from you bank

May 06, 2015 | Miscellaneous

1 Answer

Sarah White is my name. A place or person withdraw $21.74 from my card tonite about 8:pm I need to know hoo

wrong page for this
contact your financial service for the details
if you did not use your card then cancel it immediately and apply for a new card as your identity has been compromised
If at some time you used your card to purchase on line then the person from whom you made the purchase probably did it
In that case cancel it immediately and use only places that use paypal.

May 02, 2015 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

How to cancel netflix

If you use a debit card like I do, Tell the bank you believe your card number may have been compromised, then tell them to cancel the card and send you a new one. Just don't give netflix your new card number.

If there is a mailing/email address for netflix, I don't have it.

Nov 12, 2014 | Computers & Internet

2 Answers

Why can i not get through to cancel netflix

Have you tried the phone number, 1-800-585-7265
address-- netflex 100 winchester circle los gatos ca 95032

If that fails, tell the bank you think your card number has been compromised, cancel the card. Get a new card. You might be able to talk to the bank, see if they will cancel the netflix withdrawal?

Nov 12, 2014 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

How can I get a replacement Medicare Card which was stolen

The want to know about it. You can get a replacement by these methods

Hope you cancelled credit cards and did not lose money.

Oct 08, 2014 | Cell Phones

1 Answer

I have a compromised pay pal account scammers have found ourt my password please cancel my account as i have cancelled my visa account eight weeks ago any business on my account from that time is a...

You don't need to cancel your account. Just change your password. Change any security details and have your cards changed and the old ones stopped.

Sep 21, 2013 | Computers & Internet

6 Answers

I cancel my membership on the 12th and you guys you charged my card on the 13th and there was no money in the account so the bank charged me overdraft so can you please put my money back or i am going to...

I don't want to continue my membership of cupid. In this matter I had already informed 60 days back but even then my amount always deducted from my sbi card account. pl stop it and discontinue my membership forever sir. sansar

Jun 22, 2011 |

1 Answer

I was charged on credit card for something i didnt order its called idenity theft

1) Contact the seller of this service to find out whether this isn't a mistake. Ask the seller to cancel the order and refund the money. 2) If it isn't a mistake and the seller refuses to refund the money - ask the seller to tell you who ordered this product or service (shipping address, or IP address) and forward these data to the police. 3) If the seller doesn't provide you these details voluntarily - police will force the seller to share this information, so the police could find the thief. 4) Contact your bank and ask to cancel the transaction, if it is not possible - ask to block the credit/debit card for further thefts and issue a new one. 5) Request your bank to apply higher security measures for your bank account and credit card operations (for example 3D authorization when paying online, or disallow any online payments at all). --------------- P.S. If this helped you to solve the problem (or at least brought some clarification) - rate this solution with 4 thumbs up! Thank you!

Feb 21, 2011 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I forgot my password and secret questions in my yahoo mail

Access Your Email with Alternate Email

Navigate to the Yahoo! Mail website and click the "I can't access my account" link.

Click the button next to "My account may have been compromised."

Enter your Yahoo! ID and security code into the corresponding fields. Click "Next."

Enter the alternate email entered when you created your Yahoo! Mail account. Yahoo! gives you a hint as to what your alternate email looks like ( Click "Next" and Yahoo! will email you a link to reset your password.
Access Your Email Without an Alternate Email

Navigate to the Yahoo! Mail website and click the "I can't access my account" link.

Click the button next to "My account may have been compromised."

Enter your Yahoo ID and the security code into the corresponding fields. Click "Next."

Click the button next to "I can't access any of the above" and click "Next."

Verify your birthday, country of residence and postal code. Remember that you may have moved since you created your account, so update this accordingly. Click "Next."

Answer the password-hint question and reset your password.

If this answer helpful please vote me.

Good luck.

Thanks for using FixYa

Jan 21, 2011 | Computers & Internet

Not finding what you are looking for?
Computers & Internet Logo

Related Topics:

58 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Computers & Internet Experts

Doctor PC
Doctor PC

Level 3 Expert

7733 Answers


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

David Payne
David Payne

Level 3 Expert

14161 Answers

Are you a Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides