Question about Sony Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
It may be as simple as disconnecting the DVD player from the TV
and unplugging TV for an hour to reset. If you can reach the menu after connecting, review the manual and DVD options.
Posted on Apr 01, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Sony DVP-NS57P all region
1) Plug the DVD Power Cord to the wall jack, but DO NOT Turn On the player;
2) With the Remote Control, press: Display, Top Menu, Clear and Power;
3) It will enter in the Service Mode;
4) Choose option 2 and then 4;
5) It will ask for an Input Code and Current Code (its 5 spaces), press 1245 and then Zero;
6) Leave all Zero erasing 1245, and on the bottom field all Zero too, then press Enter;
7) So the DVD Display will show a Zero (all Region-Free), then press Power to Turn Off.
Posted on Dec 21, 2008
With the remote: While in STOP mode, press the DISPLAY button. Use up/down buttons to select SETUP. Press Enter. Use up/down buttons to select CUSTOM.Press Enter. Use up/down buttons to select SCREEN SETUP. Press Enter. Use up/down buttons to select PROGRESSIVE. Press Enter. The manual is a bit indistinct after this, but I think the prompts will direct you. Just turn Progressive OFF.
Owner's Manual page 61, link http://www.sonystyle.com/wcsstore/SonyStyleStorefrontAssetStore/pdf/DVPNS57P.pdf
Posted on May 19, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 03, 2011 | Sony DVP-NS57P
Jan 08, 2011 | Sony DVP-NS57P
Jul 30, 2010 | Sony DVP-NS57P
May 18, 2010 | Sony DVP-NS575P DVD Player
Jul 11, 2009 | Sony DVP-NS57P
May 18, 2009 | Sony DVP-NS57P
Nov 02, 2008 | Sony DVP-NS57P
Sep 05, 2008 | Sony DVP-NS55P DVD Player
Jul 08, 2008 | Sony DVP-NS575P DVD Player
Nov 18, 2007 | Sony DVP-NS57P
Sep 19, 2017 | Sony Televison & Video
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!