Question about Dyson DC40 Animal Upright Vacuum - Self-Adjusting Cleaner Head Include
Posted on Apr 01, 2015
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 02, 2016 | Dyson DC40 Multi floor Upright Vacuum...
on Apr 25, 2010 | Vacuums
Mar 18, 2016 | Dyson Vacuums
Feb 29, 2016 | Dyson DC25 All Floors Bagless Upright...
CARPETS OR HARD FLOORS
• The brush bar will always default to 'ON' (spinning) each time you switch the
appliance 'ON' and recline it for cleaning.
• The brush bar will not rotate when the appliance is upright.
• To switch the brush bar 'OFF' (e.g. for delicate rugs and hard floors):
- switch the appliance 'ON'
- recline the appliance
- press the brush bar 'ON/OFF' button - the brush bar will stop spinning.
• The brush bar will automatically stop if it becomes obstructed. See 'Brush bar -
• Before vacuuming your flooring, rugs and carpets, check the manufacturer's
recommended cleaning instructions.
• Some carpets may fuzz if a rotating brush bar is used when vacuuming. If this
happens, we recommend vacuuming in 'hard floor' mode and consulting with
the flooring manufacturer.
• The brush bar on the appliance may damage some carpet types. If you are
unsure, turn 'OFF' the brush bar.
Dec 31, 2014 | Dyson Bagless Upright Vacuum DC41 Animal
Dec 05, 2017 | Dyson DC25 Animal Bagless Upright Vacuum
Jul 21, 2013 | Dyson DC-33 MultiFloor Upright Vacuum...
Sep 30, 2009 | Hoover SteamVac F5914-900 SpinScrub...
Mar 31, 2009 | Dyson DC14 Animal Bagless Upright Cyclonic...
637 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: