Question about Cell Phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Opticom B300 manual instructions
It says on title of search layout opticom b300 usermanual layout. have been searcing for 23 days on and off more on than off. I would welcome downloads or scanned copied of tyher instructions as to be honest my health has deteriated alot and my wife thinks i know what all of the buttons are for no way. i wouyld also love to know how tyo programme the memories numbers in incaser thewre is a medica\l emergancy .anyone please help
MY CONTACT DETAILS ARE firstname.lastname@example.org as this way i get the results as soon as they come through on my comp . I KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE SAY IT IS URGENT JUST TO GET SOME HELP BUT THIS IS URGENT APART FROM GOING OUT AND BUYING A NEW TELEPHONE THANKS
Posted on Mar 19, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 10, 2016 | Lands Phones
Sep 08, 2012 | Samsung SGH- B300- DARK GREEN Cellular...
This is how to store a quickdial number on the Opticom B300
1. Lift up the handset.
2. Press the STO button (for 'Store')
3. Key in the full number you want to store, e.g. 01234 5678910
4. Press STO again
5. Press one of the numbers on the key pad that you want to be the Quickdial number, from 1 to 0
6. Press the MEM (Memory) button.
7. Replace the handset in its cradle.
8. The Quickdial number will now be stored and you can call it by lifting the handset (or pressing the speakerphone button) and then pressing the MEM button followed by the single number you chose.
May 29, 2011 | Lands Phones
May 10, 2011 | Cell Phones
Sep 19, 2010 | Cell Phones
Sep 04, 2010 | Lands Phones
Aug 24, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jul 11, 2009 | Lands Phones
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!