- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi, Richard and the usual suspects are:
1. Ignition Switch not in the "ON" position.
2. Engine Run Switch in the "OFF" position.
3. Discharged battery, needs to be 12.5 volts or better and be able to pass a load test if necessary, check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
4. Bank angle sensor tripped and ignition/light key switch not cycled to the "OFF" position and then back to the "ON" position.
5. Faulty starter button/switch.
6. Faulty jiffy stand or clutch pull in switch/sensor.
7. Security alarm needs a reset.
8. Starter control circuit, relay, or solenoid faulty.
9. Main fuse or circuit breaker may be blown or faulty.
10. Electric starter shaft pinion gear is not engaging or over-running starter clutch slipping.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the links below. Good luck and have nice a day. Thread Fault Finding Shiver ECU Faults Aprilia Shiver Urgent Service Problem Aprillia Shiver SERVICE errors reset Aprilia SL750 Shiver Workshop Service repair manual Download Manuals...
Hi Anonymous, check the ignition switch for continuity and the wire connector to the dash lights and I am sorry you can't find the first and best tool you ever bought for your Aprilia but despair not for a mere $10 you can download another one. For more information about your issue, please visit the websites below. Good luck and have a nice day. DOWNLOAD 2010 Aprilia Shiver 750
Hi Anonymous, for this situation I would call my local dealer or reputable shop's service/parts department and inquire about any possible quick fix/test or parts inquiry. If necessary transport your vehicle to the dealer or shop and have a professional technician take it for a test drive, if it is in running condition, and give you a written estimate of repairs and answer any specific questions you may have about your issue. For more information about your issue please visit the website below. Good luck and have a nice day. DOWNLOAD 2010 Aprilia Shiver 750
Hi, Anonymous I am sorry you can't find the first and best tool you ever bought for your Aprilia but despair not for a mere $10 you can download another one. For more information about your issue, please visit the websites below. Good luck and have a nice day. DOWNLOAD 2009 Aprilia Shiver 750
The shivering isles isn't in anvil. First go to your map, scroll to bravil and look off to the right in the water. You should see a small piece of land that you can travel to, this is the door to shivering isles. I have this game, its amazing!
Unfortunately that sound like a defective LCD panel. You can verify this by plugging the system into an external monitor. As long as the shimmering band does not appear on external display then it is the LCD. If it is under warranty I would suggest taking it into Apple.