- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Option 1. For Galaxy S7 and earlier: Press and hold down the power and volume-down buttons simultaneously for a few seconds; For Galaxy S8 and Note 8: Press and hold down the power and Home buttons simultaneously for a few seconds.
Option 2. Go to Settings > Advantages features and enable Palm swipe to capture the screen by swiping your hand across the screen from left to right or right to left.
Option 3. Take out the S Pen from the bottom-right side of Samsung Galaxy Note 8, then press the button at the top of S Pen and use S Pen to long press the screen capture.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3: S Pen stopped working on screen:
Hello. The S Pen is not powered by a battery per se. The screen on your phone generates a magnetic field. There's a coil inside the S Pen that captures energy from the field to power the pen.
1. Question are your S Pen options turned off? Settings>Controls>S Pen>
turn on Direct Pen Input turn on Air Command turn on Air View etc..
2. it could be the pen tip that is worn out and needs to be changed. Check the tip by pressing it into the pen with your finger.. if you feel the tip going into the pen too far, it's probably the tip that is broken or worn out. Some customers say buying new tips is too much trouble, and getting a new OEM Samsung S Pen made for your Note 3 is a safer option.
3. it could be the wacom digitizer screen that is having problems on your phone and needs to be fixed. If you had fixed the screen prior, it could mean the person who installed the replacement screen could have did a bad job.
4. if you are using a magnet closure case, try taking it off and then using your S Pen. Because the external case magnet can interrupt the magnetic field the S Pen uses for power rendering it useless, until you remove the magnetic closing case.. and then all should be well again.
5. You can do tests on Note 3's that are not carrier locked by dialing *#0*# (this is not a solution but it can help eliminate possibilities)
6. If you bought an Aftermarket knockoff S Pen, that's probably the problem right there. A lot of non OEM Samsung S Pen's have their own issues and work for only some things.
7. You can try fixing the sensitivity of the S Pen
8. Buy an original Samsung Galaxy S Pen. A Note 1, 2, 4, or Note 5 S Pen will work for your Note 3, but it may not fit inside the Note 3's internal compartment/holder. You can try buying a used one to save money, but be aware that you might have to change the tip
you mean galaxy note 3 .first be sure the pen has a nib in it not a hole where one has fallen out. then it is about 1/16th or so outof the pen and rounded next try replacing the pen nib your phone came with a packet of replacements. they pull out and are snapped back in. Last and for sure , there is actually a battery inside the pen if it is old and weak you will have to get another pen say from ebay (best price) but before you do go to phone store and use one of theirs to test . if you have the same problem and only certain spots do not work on the screen then your digitizer screen is in need of replacement. also another ebay cheapest item. but whatever it turns out to be it is fixable. come back if you need advice will check every couple weeks.
So pen has nib , or nib needs replacement,pen has weak battery and need replacement or digitizer needs replacement. all solutions are under 100 dollars most under 50 . no nibs or bad nibs under 15.
You can get your Samsung Galaxy S III phone unlocked using unlock code.Unlock code is the best and safest way to unlock pone.you can get such codes from your Network service provider or any third party online vendors like SuperUnlockCodes.com here you need to specify your country,Network name to which it is locked,IMEI number of your phone.Then they deliver unlock code to you through mail with unlocking instructions.Using this you can unlock your phone from Network lock easily.