Question about Philips Televison & Video
There's quite a few codes listed for your Philips CL032.
Emerson TV codes: 0002, 0502, 0006, 0115, 0506, 0706, 0520, 0906, 0316, 0505, 0614, 0622, 0324, 0924, 0626, 0826, 0027, 0327, 0128, 0228, 0632, 0134, 0247, 0605, 0705, 0805, 0703, 0903, 0004, 0519, 0106, 0104, 0304, 0604, 0804, 0005, 0105, 0305
1. Press and hold the SETUP button until the red indicator stays on, then release the SETUP button.
2. Press and release the desired mode button (TV). The red indicator blinks, then stays lit.
3. Enter the 4 digit code. Note: after a valid code entry, the red indicator turns off. For an invalid code, the red indicator flashes.
4. With your device on, press CHANNEL UP. If the device responds, no further programming is required.
Note: If some buttons do not operate your equipment, try one of the other codes for your brand
Posted on Mar 31, 2015
If you wish to get more details; check the sites linked here. It has set-up code list & set-up procedure to many popular brand remote controls. Common set-up codes to check with TVs and other devices are given, in the order of the "device's brand name" in alphabetical order. Pull up older posts. Surf the site with patience. Surf the sites by type in the brand name to your set, in its search box.
Type in the brand name of your device, in the search box [at the top right] of the display window and the Search will start at once as you type in, and will show you all the related posts. It will make surf easy.
Set-up (Programming) procedure is too much to type in here, and is not practical and it will differ brand-to-brand remote controls.
Posted on Mar 30, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: philips remote codes
This is the user's manual for a Phillips remote control. There is a list of codes in it. They should be rather universal. There's also instructions as to how to program it. I believe that there is a way to program it without using the codes.
Programming with Code Search
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, etc.) to be controlled.
2. Press and hold Code Search button until the red indicator stays on. Release the Code Search button.
3. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator blink, then stays lit.
4. Press the Channel Up button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the device could be controlled changes channel. The red indicator blinks, then stays lit. If you accidentally overshoot the code required, press the Channel Down button to backtrack through the library until the device changes channel. Pressing Channel Up changes direction to forward again. Press and release the Mute button to install the code.
Hope this helps :)
Posted on Jun 22, 2008
1. Manually turn on the component you want the remote to
control (TV, VCR, DVD, satellite receiver or cable box).
Note: If you press an invalid key during the Auto Code
Search, the remote does not respond and the illuminated
ON•OFF key does not blink. If you do not press a valid
Auto Code Search key (TV, VCR•DVD, SAT•CBL, ON•OFF,
GO BACK, PLAY, REVERSE, STOP), the search times out
after two minutes. When the search times out, the illuminated
ON•OFF key blinks four times and turns off. The last
programmed code under that component key is retained.
2. If you are programming your TV or satellite receiver, go
directly to step 4.
3. To program the remote to control a VCR or DVD. The
VCR•DVD key can control only one component, either your
VCR or your DVD. To program your remote to control
either your DVD or your VCR, you must first put the
remote in the proper programming mode. Follow these
directions before proceeding to step 4.
a. Press and hold the VCR•DVD key.
The illuminated ON•OFF key
b.While holding down the
VCR•DVD key, press and release
the number 2 key on the keypad to
control a VCR or the number 3 key
to control a DVD. The illuminated
ON•OFF key blinks, and then turns
c.Release the VCR•DVD key.
The illuminated ON•OFF key
blinks four times and then turns
off. Your remote is now either in
VCR or DVD Programming Mode,
depending on which you chose.
Proceed to step 4.
4. Press and hold the component key
(TV, VCR•DVD, SAT•CBL) you wish
to program. The illuminated ON•OFF
key turns on and remains on.
5. While holding the component key
down, press and hold the ON•OFF
key. The illuminated ON•OFF key
6. After holding down both keys for
three seconds, the illuminated
ON•OFF key turns back on.
7. Release both keys. The illuminated
ON•OFF key remains on.
TIP: Throughout the programming of each key, be sure to
keep the remote pointed at the IR sensor of the component you
are currently programming the remote to control.
8. Press and release the PLAY key,
then wait five seconds to see if
your component turns off. If your
component does not respond,
continue to press the PLAY key
every five seconds until your
component turns off. Each time you
press the PLAY key, the illuminated
ON•OFF key blinks and a block of
10 codes are sent to your component.
This process continues until all of
the codes in the Code Lists have
been searched. (If your component
has not turned off after all codes have
been searched, the illuminated
ON•OFF key blinks four times and
turns off. The Auto Code Search
Entry method is exited.)
11. To confirm that the component key is programmed with the
correct code for maximum functionality, test the component.
Attempt to control a variety of the component’s functions
with the remote. If some of the features of your components
do not work, try programming the remote with a different
code in the list until you find the code that allows the remote
to control the majority of your component’s functions.
Different codes can provide different levels of functionality.
Posted on Mar 26, 2009
I hope that this link helps you!!!.. Your Welcome.. I had the same issue.. tried this and hey! it worked.
Posted on Aug 13, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 28, 2015 | Philips Televison & Video
Nov 14, 2015 | Magnavox Maganvox Remote Control Cl032
Oct 28, 2015 | Philips Televison & Video
Mar 30, 2013 | Emerson Televison & Video
Jul 29, 2010 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Aug 31, 2009 | Philips PM3S Remote Control
Aug 15, 2009 | Philips Televison & Video
Dec 05, 2007 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Aug 14, 2017 | Philips 46PFL5705D/F7 46-Inch 1080p 240 Hz...
49 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!