Question about Sewing Machines
A short would cause a bight spark and burning of the cord at the place of the short.
Sound like you have a poor electrical connection at or inside the machine where the cord attaches.
Take it to a repair shop.
Posted on Mar 29, 2015
Testimonial: "Thanks for your help."
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 26, 2016 | Singer Sewing Machines
Jan 11, 2016 | Sewing Machines
May 20, 2015 | Singer 8763 Curvy
1. Turn the power on while holding down the [Start/Stop], [Reverse stitch], and [Needle position] buttons.
2. Touch the positions marked with crosses (+) on the touch panel in order from 1 to 5.
• Setting is successful if a single beep sounds when "5" is pressed.
• An error has occurred if two beeps sound when "5" is pressed. Repeat from position 1 again.
3. Turn the power off and then on again. Check that the screen display matches the positions on the touch panel
May 17, 2015 | Baby Lock Esante
Sep 24, 2013 | Necchi Sewing Machines
Apr 01, 2012 | Singer QuantumLock 14T948DS Mechanical...
Dec 11, 2009 | Elna Sewing Machines
Sep 06, 2009 | Singer 7422
Oct 31, 2008 | Singer 7422
Jan 06, 2008 | Singer 7444 Mechanical Sewing Machine
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: