Question about Audio Players & Recorders
The blue light won't come on
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 07, 2013 | Creative WP-350 Headset
Apr 08, 2012 | iPhone Apps
1. When you turn on your Samsung Bluetooth
headset for the first time, it proceeds into pairing
2. If you have paired the headset with other
Bluetooth devices, make sure that the headset
is off. Press and hold the Multi-Function button
until the blue indicator light stays solid blue after
3. Set your Bluetooth phone to discover the headset
by following your phone's guide. Typically, the
steps involve going to a 'Setting', 'Connection',
or 'Bluetooth' menu on your phone and then
selecting the option to discover Bluetooth devices.
4. Your phone will find the Samsung headset and
ask if you want to pair with it. Confirm this by
pressing the Yes or OK key.
5. Enter a passkey or PIN, 0000 (4 zeros), then
press the Yes or OK key.
6. If pairing was successful, the indicator light will
flash in blue 10 times rapidly before going to
flashing every 3 seconds. If unsuccessful, the
light remains on, and you will need to re-attempt
7. When you turn on your headset after pairing
with the phone, the headset is automatically
connected to the phone.
8. When you turn on your phone after pairing with
the headset, the phone is connected to the
headset by pressing the Multi-Function button.
Jun 01, 2011 | Samsung SGH-U600 Cellular Phone
Dec 04, 2010 | Samsung S3650 Corby / S3650 Genio Touch...
Mar 07, 2010 | Lenovo ThinkPad R61i 14 inch widescreen...
Dec 02, 2009 | MSI U100-001US Netbook
Sep 13, 2009 | HP PSC 2510 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 30, 2009 | Samsung WEP301 Bluetooth Headset
Apr 14, 2009 | Jabra Bluetooth Headset with Adjustable...
Jan 05, 2008 | OEM Systems Bluetooth Headsets - Model...
183 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!