Question about Building Materials
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I had the same frustrating dilemma with my Craftsman LiftMaster garage door and Keypad, Model 139.53754-01 (dated 10/06; and has the # 315 MHz).
To resolve “the dilemma”, grab your keypad, climb up on a ladder to access the garage door opener’s motor unit. On the right side of the motor unit, remove the white plastic casing by pressing buttons on each side and pulling down. This will expose the programming area, and for our purposes, the “Learn” button.
1. On the motor unit, press and release the “Learn” button. The Learn indicator light will glow steadily for 30 seconds.
2. Within 30 seconds, enter a four digit personal identification number (PIN) of your choice on the keypad. Then press and hold the ENTER button.
3. Release the ENTER button when the motor unit lights blink. The code has been “learned”/stored/activated.
Good Luck, and I Hope this Helps!
For possible future reference:
How to change an existing, known PIN
(Changing an existing PIN can be done with the wireless remote keypad, and does not require access of the motor unit.)
From the keypad:
1. Enter the four digits of the present PIN, then press and hold the # button. The opener light will blink twice. Release the # button.
2. Enter your new 4-digit PIN and press Enter. The motor unit lights will blink once when the PIN has been “learned”/stored/activated. Test by entering the new PIN, and pressing Enter.
Posted on Jun 24, 2008
I find Clicker products confusing. Might want to buy whole new replacement readio control set. how old is operator?
Posted on Jan 16, 2009
Push and release the learn button on the back of the opener. It will be a square button. A little light will come on next to the opener. Then press and hold the button on the remote that you want to program if there is more than one button. The lightbulb on the opener will blink once. If there is not a lightbulb installed, you will hear a click.
Posted on Mar 06, 2009
If you follow the watch the video and follow the instructions on this site and still cannot get your opener to program then you have a bad logic board.
Posted on Dec 07, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 29, 2016 | Building Materials
Sep 01, 2014 | Chamberlain 973lm Or 953cb...
Nov 01, 2010 | Sears Craftsman LiftMaster Chamberlain...
May 17, 2010 | Sears Craftsman LiftMaster Chamberlain...
Feb 15, 2010 | Sears Craftsman LiftMaster Chamberlain...
Oct 17, 2009 | Sears Craftsman LiftMaster Chamberlain...
Jun 01, 2009 | Sears Craftsman LiftMaster Chamberlain...
Jan 11, 2009 | Sears Craftsman LiftMaster Chamberlain...
Dec 30, 2008 | Sears Craftsman LiftMaster Chamberlain...
May 10, 2008 | Sears Craftsman LiftMaster Chamberlain...
201 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: