Question about Garden
John Deere Spin Steer 15 with Kohler CV15 engine.
1. Disconnect the fuel lines from the inlet and outlet fittings of the pump.
2. Remove the hex. flange screws, fuel pump, and gasket.
3. If necessary, remove the fittings from the pump body.
1. Fittings - Apply a small amount of Permatex® Aviation Perm-A-Gasket (or equivalent) gasoline resistant thread sealant to the threads of the fittings. Turn the fittings into the pump 5 full
turns; continue turning the fittings in the same direction until the desired position is reached.
2. Install new gasket, fuel pump, and hex. flange screws.
NOTE: Make sure the fuel pump lever is positioned to the right of the camshaft (when looking at fuel pump mounting pad). Damage to the fuel pump, and severe engine damage, could result if the lever is positioned to the left of the camshaft.
3. Torque the hex. flange screws as follows:
Into new as-cast hole-9.0 N·m (80 in. lb.).
Into used hole-4.2-5.1 N·m (37-45 in. lb.).
4. Connect the fuel lines to the inlet and outlet fittings.
Posted on Mar 31, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 11, 2017 | John Deere Garden
Jan 18, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Mar 17, 2013 | 2002 Buick Rendezvous
Apr 05, 2011 | 2001 Ford Focus
Dec 12, 2010 | 1998 Jaguar XJ8L
May 12, 2010 | 1965 Ford Mustang
Feb 09, 2010 | 2001 Ford Escort ZX2
Nov 16, 2008 | 1994 GMC Sierra
76 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!