Question about Casio Watches
Wave captor multyi band3053
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Cannot reset time
Hi to anyone with a wave ceptor, when you replace a battery you need to re calibrate the hands to 12 o'clock (also those with a 24 hour hand will need to be set to 24) this is called the home position, the same goes to stopwatch hands.
The hand setting settings vary wildly from watch to watch you will need to consult the manual or if you have lost it download thePDF file from casios support page, www.casio.co.uk , you will need adobe reader or a similar program that reads PDF files also you will need the module number, this can be found as a 4 figure number on the back of the watch, these instructions are easy enough to understand, i managed to set mine no problem.
Posted on Jul 27, 2009
Click on my profile, then click on TIPS AND TRICKS. There you will find explanation how to add or remove links. Rate me, plz.
Posted on Feb 19, 2010
You should be able to make it change. If you do not have instructions, you can get instructions from the Timex web site "timex.com".
At the bottom of the screen click on "manuals/downloads", then on "product
Enter your watch type in the search box and click on "search"
Posted on Apr 07, 2010
instructions from the Casio web site.
Go to the casio web site "casio.com".
Select "support" and the "manuals",
Select "watch manual archive"
Read the number of the back of your watch and enter it into the search box
Posted on Jul 11, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 25, 2015 | Casio Wave Ceptor WV57HA-1AV Wrist Watch
The WAVE OK indicator and the Tower Icon on the display will show if the time signal is successfully received or after manually pressing the SET/WAVE button
You can trigger a Signal Receive operation at any time by pressing the SET/WAVE button, which will activate the Signal Search function of the unit.
To Manually Set the Clock
To Set the Year and Date
1. Press SET/WAVE button after setting TIME ZONE and DST
2. Press + or - button sequentially to set the year (holding down the button will change the year at a high speed)
3. Press SET/WAVE button to confirm the year set and start the date process
4. Press + or - button sequentially to set the current date (holding down the button will change the date at a high speed)
NOTE: The weekday changes automatically depending on the year and date
To Set the Time
1. Press the SET/WAVE button after setting the calendar
2. Press + or - button sequentially to set the minutes (holding down the button will change the year at a high speed)
NOTE: Once you the press + or - button, the seconds will reset to 00
To set the 12/24 HR mode and the Temperature Mode
1. Press SET/WAVE button after setting the time
2. Press the + button to toggle between between 12HR and 24HR (military) modes
3. Press the - button to toggle between C and F temperature display mode
4. Press SET/WAVE button to confirm and quit the set mode
Dec 20, 2010 | Watches
Dec 01, 2010 | Casio Wave Ceptor WVA430A-1AV Wrist Watch
Jul 11, 2010 | Casio Wave Ceptor WV57HA-1AV Wrist Watch
May 18, 2010 | Casio AWS90D-2AV Wrist Watch
Apr 07, 2010 | Watches
Feb 09, 2010 | Casio Watches
May 22, 2009 | Casio WVQ600DCA Wave Ceptor Watch
Mar 14, 2009 | Casio G-Shock G7000D-8V Wrist Watch
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!