Question about Singer 4166 Sewing Machine
1. To replace this you will have to loosen all the gear screws.
2. On the bottom of the machine.Loosen the gears on the vertical shaft. If there is anything else on the shaft you will need to loosen them also.
3. Pull the shaft down. (Not up)
4. Replace by doing the opposite.
5. Make marks on your shaft and other gears to attach in time. If you don't it won't sew.
Posted on Mar 29, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 13, 2014 | Singer Sewing Machines
Jan 31, 2013 | Singer Sewing Machines
Oct 21, 2012 | Singer Sewing Machines
Apr 30, 2012 | Singer Sewing Machines
Jan 09, 2010 | Singer Sewing Machines
Mar 09, 2009 | Singer Sewing Machines
Jan 31, 2009 | Singer Drop-In Bobbin 758B-28BH Mechanical...
210 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!