Question about Netflix
I have been a customer for a long time. I'm getting sound but no pix
Can you tell us a bit more about the problem? It would be helpful if we knew:
1) What device are you using to connect to Netflix (computer, DVD player, TV, etc.)?
2) When you use that device for something other than Netflix, do you see a picture? So if you're using a DVD player, can you play DVDs? Can you watch TV?
3) Can you log into your Netflix account on your computer and watch movies on your computer? Can you login from someone else's computer and try that?
3) When did the problem start?
Some shot-in-the-dark steps that apply to all electronics:
1) Turn everything off. Turn it all back on.
2) If that doesn't work, unplug everything. Wait 30 seconds, then plug it all back in.
3) Check all the cables (from power to your TV and Netflix device, cables coming from your peripherals to the TV, etc.). Even if they seem to be well-seated, unplug them and plug them back in.
4) Try new connections. If your TV was connected by HDMI, and you have a different way of connecting your device (DVI, component, RCA, s-video, coax, whatever) try it. If your device connects to the Internet wirelessly, see if you can get a wired connection. Swap cables wherever you can.
5) If you can, try interchanging components. So, for example, try connecting to a different HDMI port on your TV. Try other devices on your TV. Take your Netflix device (if it's not your TV) to a different TV.
Those last 2 steps may solve the problem, but are more likely to isolate the problem. (For example, if your DVD player doesn't work no matter what TV it's connected to, then the problem is the DVD player.)
Update us with as much info as you can.
Posted on Mar 29, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 21, 2009 | Disney Pix Click Digital Camera
Mar 02, 2009 | Disney Pix Click Digital Camera
Dec 27, 2008 | Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
Oct 31, 2008 | Disney Pix Click Digital Camera
Oct 01, 2008 | Disney Pix Click Digital Camera
May 18, 2008 | Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
May 16, 2008 | Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
Dec 24, 2007 | LG CHOCOLATE VX8500 Cellular Phone
Oct 05, 2007 | Sony KV-32S26 32" TV
122 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!