- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If the watch band attaches like most resin bands do (springbars) then all you need is to buy any titanium band that is the same size. Measure the width between where the band attaches in millimeters, that is the size you need. Brand doesn't make a difference in the fit unless it has a special band made as part of the watch, and resin bands aren't like that, they're just standard sizes
Once resin has cured, removing it is involved and difficult. Typically Muriatic Acid can dissolve the resin - BUT it will also dissolve the board! Using Paraffin on the board parts you don't want ruined may help keep the Acid from eating the board, and the fumes from the Acid are hazardous. Great ventilation and a respirator are recommended, and it may take several applications to get that resin off. neutralizing the Acid is necessary too, to keep it from continuing to eat away at the board. You may be better off replacing the board, as that would be much healthier!
Hope this helps!!
To try to find one that would fit the same that is not made for the bike you would have to actually compare your cracked one with the others. If you call a Yamaha dealer they will most likely want to sell you a new one, but they may give you a cross reference for other models that will fit.
Please vote for me and rate me if this helps, ETRONIC
Get some araldite (epoxy resin) mix equal quantities of the resin and the hardener and somehow glue it together. This stuff is strong once dried and is heat resistant and as far as I know...non-toxic once dried.
It will be a bit fiddly though, and you should use a little hand held clamp to keep the pieces together as tightly as possible until it hardens.
Curious if you have had any resent well pump issues, low pressure lost pressure? Has the well pump gone done (possible vacuum created drawing out resin)
Often water softeners will have a bye-pass on them. I would try bye-passing the softener for a bit, run the water (and the pump) for a while clearing your system of any resin. I'd open bath tub valve or better yet an outside garden hose (watch for resin)to avoid plugging a aerator. If you see a significant pressure gain it could be that your softener has some plugging> In some areas of the U.S. Iron Bacteria has formed in aquifers which with time will plug a softener along with piping. If this is happening you will have to treat your well, this is done with chlorine (please use a professional here, we are talking about your drinking water) If this is happening the well will need to be treated once or twice a year.
I hope this may have helped,
Please start with the bye-pass on your softener, if your water pressure is greatly better you have narrowed down to where your problem is