Question about Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
you will have to do a master reset....you will loose everything on the phone....it is important that you create a google profile, which will back up all your contacts....
Posted on Apr 26, 2010
Hi, I have a couple of idea for you to try.
1) Log in to your google account on your pc, the same account you registered for your phone
2) After logging in look at the top right corner of your inbox/email page, it would say your google username. Like say if you name is John, and you have a google id thats registered to your galaxy s as , firstname.lastname@example.org. Now this google id on the top right corner of the page would be displayed as email@example.com
3) Type in the google id, thats visible on the right hand top corner of your page (like firstname.lastname@example.org) into your galaxy s handset locked page, and type in the password.
TADA AND YOUR ON TO THE NEW SCREEN TELLING YOU TO PUT IN ANOTHER PATTERN.
or theres this one:
Take out the battery, the sim card, and the SD card leave the phone for 2 to 3 hours like that.. Put everything back in and boot up the phone.. This should work.
You could try this instead of waiting 3 hours, just remove battery and press power on switch for 20 seconds but this may not work.
or if you've tried everything, the only other way would be to take it to a Samsung mobile phone shop.
or do a factory reset:
THIS WILL ERASE ALL YOUR DATA THOUGH
Go into recovery mode - vol up & home & power. Once in the menu, select factory reset.It may take you a couple of attempts to get to the recovery mode but it does work, just keep trying.
Posted on Oct 12, 2010
Do this but make sure you may wan't to lose files:
1. Turn off the i9000 phone or take out the battery and reinsert it.
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Press and release the Power button
4. Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
5. Press and release the Power button
6. Press Volume Up to confirm i9000 MATER RESET
Posted on Oct 17, 2010
You can perform a factory reset of the phone by:
-Turn the power off.
-Hold the Volume Down button
-Press and release the Power button
You are now presented with a menu that allows for Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage, and Simlock
-Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
-Press and release the Power button
-Confirm your decision: Volume Up for YES and Volume Down for NO
-If you selected YES, all data will be deleted from the Samsung Galaxy S.
Posted on Feb 28, 2011
SOURCE: my phone is locked, saying
1. Power off phone
2. Press and hold Home Button ( middle ) + Volume Up + power on button
3. Wait for 5 second until Android System Recovery menu appear
4. There are 4 options
reboot system now
apply update from sdcar
wipe data/factory reset
wipe cache partition
5. Move the options to " Wipe data / factory reset " using volume down ( - ) button and menu button to confirm, because the touchscreen doesn't work in reovery mode
6. After the process done, phone will reboot.
Posted on Jan 20, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 12, 2013 | Cell Phones
May 10, 2012 | Cell Phones
Mar 14, 2012 | Google Android
Oct 28, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Feb 17, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Aug 17, 2010 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Jun 05, 2010 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Jun 01, 2010 | Cell Phones
May 20, 2010 | Lands Phones
105 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: