- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
- weight (in and out of the car for Mum)
- foldability (ease, and going in the car neatly)
- stability (the 3-wheel designs are suspect)
- sensitivity to loads (will a bag hanging on the push bar topple it backwards?)
- steering (will it go where you point it?)
- storage (can you put stuff underneath?)
- price (some brands are comically expensive)
I have the 2004 Global stroller and always stuffed that fabric under the seat. It does come out again though. I remember looking at the booklet and it didn't say anything about where to put it. I can look again and repost if I find anything new.
TO FIT THE RAIN APRON
The rain apron can only be used in conjunction with the fitted sunshade.
The rain apron may be fitted with or without the footrest attached.
A Place the rain apron over the attached sunshade with the ventilation vents on each side of the
B Attach the six eyelets (three each side) to the corresponding pins located on the sunshade, rear legs
and front legs.
C Place the rear apron flap between ‘X’ tubes and seat back. Attach the two poppers